F850GSA

Having owned one I agree. Moving the tank above the engine has just ruined the look - it used to be quite slim but now it looks like a 1200GSA. Just as well as it almost costs as much as one!

GSA 850 weight = 244 kgs. That’s a bit of a porker

It’s the same weight as the 1250R if you take into account the extra fuel the GSA holds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having owned one I agree. Moving the tank above the engine has just ruined the look - it used to be quite slim but now it looks like a 1200GSA. Just as well as it almost costs as much as one!

Why would anybody want this :
050fd3b00dec6f4d1829229275a0766f.jpg

When you could have this...

a0ef60870d0fafa203d811e9ba9ccd59.jpg

I’m sure the GSA 800 is a great bike.I love my GS800 and nearly got a GSA.

But wtf have they done with the 850 ???? Looks like a fucking jet ski.

I know-let’s stick all the fuel back in a huge tank and then paint the fucker grey.....has anybody actually bought one ???

has anybody actually bought one ???

I was in the local dealers on Thursday last....they had two 850 Adventures on the showroom floor, both with sold signs. I can only presume the buyers were led into the shop by their guide dogs. Compared to the 800 GSA, they’re feking horrible.

Spent a day on the new GSA850, due to my GSA1250 not being here yet. Anyway, long story short, I spent the first few hours riding, convincing myself it wasn’t good. By the end of the day, i really liked it, great bike, but I’m glad I didn’t buy one, as the styling for me, is just odd.

It’s a great bike, but it could of been so much better, if they had given it the looks as well. If your not too bothered about a bikes looks, then I recon this bike will be up for so bargain deals, in the near future.

All in the eye of the beholder but I think it looks great! But how does it ride? That’s what really matters!

Oh! And I love the centre stand with 3 feet! Real sales clincher...

260 kgs wet, that’s ridiculous, and KTM does the same spec for around 220?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn’t look like they were praising it much! 260Kg for an 850cc parallel twin is a joke. Contrast with a much more powerful 1050cc/125bhp KTM1090 - same tank size but 30-35Kg lighter and a far better bike that was £3K cheaper when it was full price and the last few can be had for £9K. Or a regular AT. I owned and liked the F800GSA but now I’ve seen it in the flesh and seen some reviews, that’s quickly become zero interest.

Didn’t look like they were praising it much! 260Kg for an 850cc parallel twin is a joke. Contrast with a much more powerful 1050cc/125bhp KTM1090 - same tank size but 30-35Kg lighter and a far better bike that was £3K cheaper when it was full price and the last few can be had for £9K. Or a regular AT. I owned and liked the F800GSA but now I’ve seen it in the flesh and seen some reviews, that’s quickly become zero interest.

I love my F800GS and would gladly own an 800GSA as i like the styling and bigger tank. But this is bloody hideous.

I owned a 800 gsa and completely loved it. Went to r1200, loved it, but went to the 800. Then.... I saw the 850 adventure and honestly loved the look of it. I stress the adventure, not the standard, which I wouldn't have given up the 800 for. But the 850 adventure really took me visually, then i rode it and ... the rest is history. Love this bike, despite the slightly larger weight...

I owned a 800 gsa and completely loved it. Went to r1200, loved it, but went to the 800. Then.... I saw the 850 adventure and honestly loved the look of it. I stress the adventure, not the standard, which I wouldn't have given up the 800 for. But the 850 adventure really took me visually, then i rode it and ... the rest is history. Love this bike, despite the slightly larger weight...

Whatever you're smoking, put me down for a baggie next time.

I can see why.It is utterly stunning ! :)

1af95c479c5cf0352c6523b80e628412.jpg

91ec56da337f7fa826c1fe97f7228bea.jpg

... and another fail is offering a lowered suspension version but not with a centre stand. On a chain drive adventure bike!

Back
Top Bottom