Nutty you need a 1250GS

i did spend £2500 on satin finish carbon for a Ducati :cool: satin looks much better, gloss is to much in ya face.

The beak is hideous !!

They could have made some form of contrast to the innder part to the extension

No doubt the A road Adventurers will flock to it in droves :eek:

Fu••••••••••k that’s mad. Can you just get bits like levers I wonder.

Maybe not the billet ones, but the HP levers should still be available.

Apparently it knocks 26.3g off the overall weight of the bike. That will turn any adventure rider into a go-anywhere god.

The only mod I would do straight away to the GS1250 HP would be to change the hand guards to OEM black. It looks great standard otherwise. The white ones make me think 80’s stilletoes and Don Johnson for some reason :nenau

Apparently it knocks 26.3g off the overall weight of the bike. That will turn any adventure rider into a go-anywhere god.

When you peel off the plastics it feels like the weight og each panel is next to nothing. While they probably are right about the numbers, I would never in my wildest fantasy expect the plastics to weigh that much.

Om the other hand, that might explain the weight of the first KTM 1290 Adventure, that tipped the scale at 271 Kg while the later models with less plastics has a lower weight.

When you peel off the plastics it feels like the weight og each panel is next to nothing. While they probably are right about the numbers, I would never in my wildest fantasy expect the plastics to weigh that much.

Om the other hand, that might explain the weight of the first KTM 1290 Adventure, that tipped the scale at 271 Kg while the later models with less plastics has a lower weight.

Urm I made that figure up for comedy effect ��

Blimey. Smack is cheap in USA.

Street value here for that weight is £26,000 ;) about the same price as all that carbon....

Seems he’s taken my advice . So predictable !!

I took this out on Saturday. Just got to wait until March for delivery.

Attachments

• F0B675BB-A43F-47A6-A6E7-581E535370A1.jpg
    F0B675BB-A43F-47A6-A6E7-581E535370A1.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 288

Back
Top Bottom