Indicator removal ktm 1290 adventure r

cbrgaz

Reaction score
Hope someone can offer some advice.
I need to change one of the rear indicators on my 2017 ktm 1290 super adventure r...... How the heck do you get to the nut on the rear of the stalk?
Hoping that someone on here has done it before.

Cheers

Garry

Sent from whatever I'm using at the time

Hope someone can offer some advice.
I need to change one of the rear indicators on my 2017 ktm 1290 super adventure r...... How the heck do you get to the nut on the rear of the stalk?
Hoping that someone on here has done it before.

Cheers

Garry

You need to remove the number plate.
Then there are two or three screws under there that hold the back panel on. Try levering the panel up gently and see if enough access.

If not....Take the rear seat off. Remove the pannier floating bracket. Lift forwards and up to remove the top cowling. (it's a pain).
There are two bolts under there holding the front of that panel that you can just wangle out if you undo with a spanner (M10's from memory). Then the rear panel comes off and access is pimps.

Hope that helps.

You need to remove the number plate.
Then there are two or three screws under there that hold the back panel on. Try levering the panel up gently and see if enough access.

If not....Take the rear seat off. Remove the pannier floating bracket. Lift forwards and up to remove the top cowling. (it's a pain).
There are two bolts under there holding the front of that panel that you can just wangle out if you undo with a spanner (M10's from memory). Then the rear panel comes off and access is pimps.

Hope that helps.
Those instructions were just the ticket.

Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom