iPhone xs as a satnav.

JJH

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Where to mount? Yes I know you can get a bmw satnav €870 last time I checked. Put thinking cap on and got one of those clear plastic cases. Also got a spare satnav coverSiliconed the phone cover to the spare satnav cover and I’ve got a way of mounting the phone. It will only be used once or twice a year. JJH

Don’t know how this ended up in the gs section. It’s for a rt. JJH

Remove the satnav cradle and put up either the RAM mounts X Grip or as you have an iPhone you have more choice of accessories. Could look at Quadlock. If I had an iPhone or Samsung I'd have this.

https://www.quadlockcase.co.uk/products/1-ball-mount-motorcycle-kit-iphone

Pic of my GS attached but it's sat in the dealership until I can collect it on Saturday.
592b2ad1e154000bc89d548d13079932.jpg

I have a Quadlock handlebar mount and case for an iPhone X/XS for sale.

PM me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Quadlock handlebar mount and case for an iPhone X/XS for sale.

PM me if interested

If JJH is not interested, I may be... if cheap enough :) Do you have a for sale link?

Sorry for hijacking post..

Quadlock mount + X/XS case = £50.00 + P&P

6a7a8fd6b5a370a6e6cfec01a71ff2b5.jpg

Sorry for hijacking post..

Quadlock mount + X/XS case = £50.00 + P&P

Thanks for the offer, but with the current offer on... I am sure you'll understand if I bow out regardless of JJH's decision.

I think he means the bubbles under the protective film. That would drive me NUTS!... (If only I had a fancy bike with a TFT screen. :D )

Yeah that. Sorry ocd made go and have a lie down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ha, I haven't collected the bike yet so the film is still on. Popped in on the weekend to sign some paperwork so snapped a pic as thought it looked nice without the satnav cradle.

Don't worry, when I collect it I'll peel off the film on the TFT!
I think he means the bubbles under the protective film. That would drive me NUTS!... (If only I had a fancy bike with a TFT screen. :D )

Ha, I haven't collected the bike yet so the film is still on. Popped in on the weekend to sign some paperwork so snapped a pic as thought it looked nice without the satnav cradle.

Don't worry, when I collect it I'll peel off the film on the TFT!

Phew! Thanks for that. That's at least two of your bikemates that'll be able to sleep tonight... :)

Do you think screen protectors will be the new must have accessory for the GS? They'll probably pop up on nippy norman for £30 soon
Phew! Thanks for that. That's at least two of your bikemates that'll be able to sleep tonight... :)

THIS IS POSTED WAS FOR A RT. sorry for shouting. JJH

Sorry for hijacking your thread JJH. No disrespect meant.

FWIW, I just purchased a Quadlock from their site using the code Malcopopolo supplied [for the exact same usage you enquired about.] While I can obviously not yet recommend it... me taking a punt into that direction is a "vote" of sorts...

Back
Top Bottom