Belstaff

DC

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing aWax Belstaff Mojave, There are some decent deals around at present due to changes in the armour protection.
The Trial master looks a little long and I prefer the shorter style anyway. ( dont want a crosby)

Does anyone have any feedback from wearing a Mojave ? are they as waterproof as predicted? Are they too short at the back so become drafty ? Any feedback would be useful Thanks

Hey DC,

The Belstaff Mojave (or brooklands as it's officially named) is 100% waterproof. It's got a waterproof membrane behind the wax cotton layer, and the wax cotton alone will allow 99% of the water to run straight off anyways as that creates a waterproof barrier.

It sounds daft, but we've never had a waterproofing issue with a Belstaff jacket. Bearing in mind, it'll probably take a year for you to get enough water through the wax cotton layer... so by that time it's out of warranty anyways. Even still - we've never had anyone mention to us their Belstaff isn't waterproof. But if they did Belstaff are amazing with any warranties, they'll sort it out sometimes 2-3 years after it's run out of it's original Warranty.

The Brooklands jacket, is now discontinued though - it's been in the range since Belstaff made a come back in the early 2000's. They've changed it numerous times over the years to make it better and better so the latest one is the most technical version. The jacket being discontinued is what's brought the price rocketing down. We're doing a fair amount off.

They are quite short though yes, I personally would absolutely love one... but I have a long Torso which means I just can't wear one without it riding up too high on me, but if they do fit, they're one of the nicest, if not the nicest motorcycle jacket on the market today. I believe around 50% of our customers use them for casual purposes only. They're so much cheaper than the fashion range and the quality is twice as good... amazing what people will pay for sometimes!

Give us a shout if you'd like one :) Know everything about them!

thats great info. cheers ,I tried one on at the weekend and it fitted superbly so went for ! wasn't expecting it to be my winter jacket, more of a late spring summer jacket, but reading your review I'm going to ride in this quite alot now. Many thanks for your time and trouble

I haven’t seen motocentral before on here,been looking for a Belstaff for a while, just bought one from them. It was reduced but got a further 10% with the code. Looking forward to getting it.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom