bike valeting

shay

Reaction score
had my bike cleaned, acf50'ed by Gav at motorbike valet

https://www.facebook.com/motorbikevaleting.ie

superb results, he uses ceramic coating to seal the acf50 after cleaning. no connection, other than a happy customer.

He will collect your bike in his van and drop it back, from your office or home.

Gavin is the guy behind this service. He's a real hard work. I've seen his work and will be using it soon for my 1150. I may be wrong but seem to remember a pri. ce around €90

I don't think that price would include the ceramic treatment (just an opinion......not fact)

ACF50 i know, love and trust. Cermamic? WTF is that? I have heard about ceramic coatings to replicate the black finish on exhaust systems from the 80’s, but not as an ‘application’

They seam to be just polishes that stay on a really long time.....using some sort of Klingon "nano" partical warp technology!!!

I can't see how it could be used over a coating of a fine lubricant/corrosion inhibitor......

Sent from a U11

They seam to be just polishes that stay on a really long time.....using some sort of Klingon "nano" partical warp technology!!!

I can't see how it could be used over a coating of a fine lubricant/corrosion inhibitor......

Sent from a U11

Hi Guys if your keen please read some other threads 'typing in ceramic', some very informative stuff out there. Ceramics are very hard materials which will out last waxes and are considerably thicker, not that you'd notice.

But from what I know the ceramic needs to adhere to the material, ie the engine casing or plastic and in order to do this needs to be very clean. So applying ACF 50 seems to fly in the face of the application.

I've done two of my bikes myself, if you read the thread 'ceramic coating detailing days', easy to do, just labour intensive to get the bike very clean. thanks Alistair

Gav picked up my bike this morning at 9 and dropped it back at 2

It’s looking fabulous all for €110

e8ecac40e86186f000dae6d7bb50dee8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured that was your one in his Instagram post.
It's looking swish!

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom