Guzziology

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
This sometimes hard to come by and very expensive bible on all things Guzzi (from loop frame to current) is now being reprinted over here.

The new edition is now available from Gutsibits for a now more reasonable £39

I've never had a copy as the price has always put me off, however, I have now just bought myself a Christmas present :)

Andres

It’s a bible for any Guzzi owner. I’ve had mine years and it’s a bit dog eared but JFDI.
You know that there is a much cheaper Kindle version

:beerjug:

Interesting ... his shop in Seattle closes (I have been there lots of times) .... and someone decides to print his book .........

hmm ................ ??

you can get it for the Kindle, it costs £7.65. I sold my Guzziology in the late 90s for £20, just bought a 1968 loop and priced another copy:blast

My copy arrived today.

All I can say is why the feck did I not get a copy years ago. Absolutely brilliant and love the authors style, I'm gonna have fun reading this :)

Andres

As a naive Guzzi owner (18 years ago) i got the print version. Had to get a friend to get it as i had no credit card.
with postage etc - cost me about £irl70 :eek:
I've never had anything else to work with - no Haynes, no clue, no nuffin!
It's very very good. As Andres says - you'll enjoy the writing style alone. Like the "floatation test" for example. :D
my only complaint is the ink on the page runs when you get petrol on it. :blast

I looked up the amazon link - suspiciously cheap. :nenau

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Guzziology...TF8&qid=1544785703&sr=8-1&keywords=guzziology

My copy arrived today.

All I can say is why the feck did I not get a copy years ago. Absolutely brilliant and love the authors style, I'm gonna have fun reading this :)

Andres

Great, you should have finished it by Monday then:D

Thank you Andres (and Guzziology) for confirming that 50cc of new oil is all that was required in each fork leg today whilst putting new seals in. :thumb

Attachments

• 44BCAB7C-92A9-409F-B681-421CE8F45DEF.jpg
    44BCAB7C-92A9-409F-B681-421CE8F45DEF.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 273

Back
Top Bottom