Planning a trip to Scotland?

Toddy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Then this book would be a great £14.99 investment.

https://www.tarmap.co.uk

So often I've sat in the car traveling down the M74 watching bikes loaded with luggage and thought 'hey, you're missing some of the best bits.

:thumb2

Pictures on the web page bring back many happy memories, including the Summer Islands. Decided that someone should get me one for my Christmas present :D

Great idea Gerrard, :bow it's a super read even if you've ridden every road in Scotland as the memories flood back, lots of interesting facts I'll bet you don't know and every section has a suggested music track and a book to read, my Amazon wish list is now sitting with ten books to buy. :bounce1

Good spot. You think you know it all after years of going around the country but I can guarantee there will plenty new in there for me. Even if you only got one good weekend out of it, it would be worth the cost.

Just ordered. We go to scotland most years but always up for new routes :beerjug:

Arrived with a little note and signed by the author - I’m liking the old school nav guide and design of the book to fit in the tankbag map pocket

Arrived yesterday note from the author, i will make good use of that next year.

I bought a copy via Amazon.

c7904f692d62a24e35fb08b8d4278415.jpg

1296cffd957a0df592f16c4c6b85c1bd.jpg

7f4aa57fbb82a40dd2465838cf23c88b.jpg

03a13dc26267a93c6ace3febf9f24e35.jpg

Nicely presented, good maps and enough information to keep most bods happy.

Arrived with a little note and signed by the author - I’m liking the old school nav guide and design of the book to fit in the tankbag map pocket

Same here. What a nice touch.

Prompt delivery.

My wife even wrapped it up and called it part of my Xmas.

A quick flick says it's a super little book.

I'm glad it was spotted and flagged here.

Merry Christmas!

Then this book would be a great £14.99 investment.

https://www.tarmap.co.uk

So often I've sat in the car traveling down the M74 watching bikes loaded with luggage and thought 'hey, you're missing some of the best bits.

:thumb2

Just treated myself to this book from Amazon, I had £20 in gift vouchers from Amazon otherwise I would have bought it direct from the authors site.

Back
Top Bottom