Black is best

You read my mind , next on the agenda , but will anodize ...

You've done a nice job on that.

I'd be very interested to see how the GSA would look with your style applied to it, in those colours

You've done a nice job on that.

I'd be very interested to see how the GSA would look with your style applied to it, in those colours

Well worth a go , its winter now and time to play , in between a few nice (cold ) days for a burn..

Thumb looks nasty... not a good day, did you ever find the other half?

Thumb looks nasty... not a good day, did you ever find the other half?

Yes it was in a bag of saline solution and the nurses played past the bag lol … in the bin now and in digit heaven . Before that it was in my mates pocket , he wasn't happy.

Yes it was in a bag of saline solution and the nurses played past the bag lol … in the bin now and in digit heaven . Before that it was in my mates pocket , he wasn't happy.

I'd be honored, hell of a trophy from a day out riding... presumably you'd want it back :D

I'd be honored, hell of a trophy from a day out riding... presumably you'd want it back :D
No it was an ex thumb at that point . Please excuse the dirt but had 20 mins before fixed my pals bike as the chain had come off

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 542
And don’t say black lol

Black satin is what I had mine painted with and it works well with the rest of the running gear, I’ll try and dig out a pic.

5995EBB9-73EF-4F1B-BD71-4E678DAFDCC1-X5.jpg

Hmmmm , thinking about it but not sure how much bother it would be , have you done it..

X Heads would be a quick fix for that. Wont cover ALL the silver on the heads but...

This cover... standard or aftermarket? I only ask because you don't seem to have one on the other side and it looks good.

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 938
X Heads would be a quick fix for that. Wont cover ALL the silver on the heads but...

This cover... standard or aftermarket? I only ask because you don't seem to have one on the other side and it looks good.

It is after market , made by piug, the other side was off as I was trying to fit the muddling , which seems not to fit .

It is after market , made by piug, the other side was off as I was trying to fit the muddling , which seems not to fit .

Mudsling and Puig infill panels do not go together, I ended up buying a cheepo Chinese mudsling and altering it, that and a couple of self tappers holds it all in place, now on it's second GS. These and a Puig hugger are what it takes to keep the road crap off me and the bike. Each item on its own won't do it, nor does any 2 of them, all 3 does the trick.

Looks like the X-heads for the 1250 will be out in Spring 2019......;)

I like the new 1250 gs apart from the tank. The Matt paint and 'GS' on the tank looks cheap. This is partly why I would not change my trusty 1200 TB
e66a6d2da08402597bde9e5834ddb82e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I like the new 1250 gs apart from the tank. The Matt paint and 'GS' on the tank looks cheap. This is partly why I would not change my trusty 1200 TB
e66a6d2da08402597bde9e5834ddb82e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Great photo , same as the one I traded in , I also liked the gloss black but with the additional satin I have fitted it works for me , in the flesh it looks good.
I have toyed with the idea of getting some tank panels and painting black but not found a set yet.
Again great photo and a brill bike

Back
Top Bottom