Recommendations please....

daytripper!

Reaction score
Ukgser is to BMW as ????? is to Honda. Due to health issues, and mucho advice from ukgser patrons (many thanks!), I sold the gs and bought a 2018 NCX750dct today. Am now in search of a ukgser type website where I can get tech advice, buy / sell parts etc etc for a HONDA in particular the NCX. Sites I’ve looked at seem bit weak compared with the clearly laid out ukgser site that I have relied on for so many years! May be it’s because I’m not on Facebook or haven’t so far stumped up a fee but FFS surely there is a decent Honda website / forum thingy out there to match ukgser. Any recommendations please?:nenau

Hi
I hope that you enjoy the new bike,I rode past your place the other day.
I think you will struggle to find a forum as well used as this.

I haven't owned a GS or any other BMW for over 4 years now and likely never will. Having said that I shall remain a member of UKGSER. I frequent several Moto Guzzi and Triumph sites but to be fair there is more info on here than most of them.

Despite the dozen or so idiots that constantly post drivel ( you soon learn who to avoid) it really is a brilliant site, with so many folks who are willing to help, no matter what make the bike. Even the Beakchat bit has become mildly interesting again now there is a dedicated political section.

Ok, thanks folks, I will carry on! There appears to be several levels on nc700.co.uk and unless i hear to the contrary I will assume that just signing in is enough to give you an insight into the 'value' of the website (ie read n write entries and buy stuff???). Right so that's a windshield, seat and lowered footpeg upgrade required for the new ncx750, oh hang that's exactly what i had to do on the gs....

Back
Top Bottom