Is the Rocket III about to make a return ?

I've just spoken to my local dealer who confirmed the bike will be built but that it will be a 2020 bike not a 2019 as printed in MCN and they're not taking deposits at present :cool:

Thanks. Any idea if it will be 2.5L or 2.6L and if they’ve thrown EU rating in the rubbish ?

2500cc according to the man

It'll have to be Euro 4 compliant or they won't be able to sell it around the world

The lack of Euro 4 was what killed the Rocket III off a couple of years back

2500cc according to the man

It'll have to be Euro 4 compliant or they won't be able to sell it around the world

The lack of Euro 4 was what killed the Rocket III off a couple of years back

Should just make them for the UK and not bother with the EURO rating !

Can’t wait to try one :)

The more I look at this the more I'm thinking my dealer has got the 2020 delivery date wrong

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/2019-triumph-rocket-3/

This bike looks far too close to a production bike. I remember when the first Rocket III broke cover in to customers hands it was June 2004 having not been launched at the previous years shows

2019 is the 15th anniversary of the original Rocket III. I reckon these could be in the dealers this summer :augie

Here's hoping :thumb

I’m overseeing new lifts being fitted in my building so will have to get them updated

It may well fit but the bigger question is:

Will the lift still go up with a Rocket III in it ? :augie

Advice please, keep the existing one and buy the new one after reinforcing the floor or Part ex the existing one?

Back
Top Bottom