East Mids. New Year, New Breakfast Meet Up. Sat. 19th Jan. 2019 ~

Not sure if i can make this now; but hopefully i will; just called in today for a quick reccy; and alls good.:beerjug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190118-162127.jpg
    Screenshot_20190118-162127.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20190118-162118.jpg
    Screenshot_20190118-162118.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 102
If it's icy, I may go in the car... But I will be there

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

Sausage chips and gravy,I get:thumb2
Sausage chips and eggs, I get:thumb2
But sausage chips ,eggs and gravy,,,,,:confused:
You just don’t have gravy with eggs.:eek:

Dont ask me how it happened;; i know;; drives the Mrs mad it does.:beerjug:

Well, it was a very good turn out, several came in cars, but so what..?

The point is: it's good to see everyone, and that's what it's all about...

Meeting up in the 'real world' is the other side of the coin, to Forum life

And I know which I prefer... Plus, the breakfast's were excellent:thumb2

Personally, I really enjoyed the 'Truck Stop' ambiance.

Lots of room, comfortable, and a nice friendly atmosphere.

See you soon, & keep on keeping on:beerjug:

I am really pleased I came today, it was fucking cold and the local roads were a tad icey, I had used that fact previously not to go out on the bike, but both feet down and steady as she goes makes it OK, main roads gritted, so hoon it as much as you can in beet season, they even dried out a bit on the way home, so got to enjoy it.
Made me realise what a wuss I had become, so it was nice to get out and get my therapy!

Well, it was cold, but not icy, so the :GS it was:thumby:

I am really pleased I came today, it was fucking cold and the local roads were a tad icey, I had used that fact previously not to go out on the bike, but both feet down and steady as she goes makes it OK, main roads gritted, so hoon it as much as you can in beet season, they even dried out a bit on the way home, so got to enjoy it.
Made me realise what a wuss I had become, so it was nice to get out and get my therapy!

Glad to see some of you had the minerals to make the ride; i must say just getting down my drive would have been adventure enough without crampons; the fact i also had a shit load to do also swung it to a miss. Sounds like your pleased to discover yer plums again Att.:D:beerjug:

Glad to see some of you had the minerals to make the ride; i must say just getting down my drive would have been adventure enough without crampons; the fact i also had a shit load to do also swung it to a miss. Sounds like your pleased to discover yer plums again Att.:D:beerjug:

Yeah, I think my accident last year took some confidence, so it is nice to get it back.:beerjug:

Thanx for organising this David. A cracking venue with a great choice of good value breakfasts including a veggie option for the fashionistas amongst us. And lorries to look at, lots of lorries. :D
What's not to like?

Back
Top Bottom