BMW System 7 Communication System

Bandare

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A quick question. I have a system 7 helmet and have the bluetooth communication system for it. I want to buy a spare helmet just to keep with me. Can I buy the same BMW communication bluetooth comms and fit that in to a non-BMW helmet or does it have to be a BMW system 7 helmet?

If it is anything like the system 6 then the BMW helmet has pockets in the inner polystyrene material to take the battery and circuit board so it won’t fit any other helmet type.

I thought as much. I just want to be able to communicate with my pillion and presume different communication systems don't talk to each other easily without both being the same type!

A quick question. I have a system 7 helmet and have the bluetooth communication system for it. I want to buy a spare helmet just to keep with me. Can I buy the same BMW communication bluetooth comms and fit that in to a non-BMW helmet or does it have to be a BMW system 7 helmet?
System 7 isn't interchangeable with system 6 so I doubt that it "fit" other helmets.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom