Motorworks good service!

Bin Ridin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ordered brake pads etc. on-line on last Sunday, they were packed and posted out on Monday and arrived at my door yesterday midday! Nice one!

Attachments

• 20181228_121456.jpg
    20181228_121456.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 294
bang on bunch of lads, eom parts cheaper than Duffys too ,most of the time quicker at getting them too

Agreed - happy with my dealings with them too. :thumb2

I always call them and ask to send the parts standard post. Significant savings. No insurance but never had a problem in many years.

Never had anything but good efficient service from them. My first port of call for service items and parts both new and used.

I’ve used and recommend them many times. Free advice too. I’ve never felt hurried off the phone when looking for advice. They know their stuff and are enthusiastic. Enough said. JJH

I’ve used and recommend them many times. Free advice too. I’ve never felt hurried off the phone when looking for advice. They know their stuff and are enthusiastic. Enough said. JJH
How's the body feeling after your crash JJH??

Sent from a U11

I’m grand. Not too happy with insurance company though. 3rd party are denying liability. That’s par for the course. They inspected the bike on the Tuesday after the crash. I’ve got to claim against my own insurance but it’s not going too well. They haven’t even inspected my bike yet ( unless they did today ). It took till the Thursday to even report it. I kept ringing broker and they were assuring that insurance co would get back to me. I getting a bit pissed off with them. My bike should be fixed by now. I’m not mentioning names as I’ve enough to contend with at the moment. It’s worth noting that the 3rd party insurance are been easier to deal with than my own. They gave me direct lines to their various departments and seem more professional to deal with. It would be nice if they would own up but that solsitors are for. Either way I’ll be out of pocket till it’s sorted. JJH

I’m grand. Not too happy with insurance company though. 3rd party are denying liability. That’s par for the course. They inspected the bike on the Tuesday after the crash. I’ve got to claim against my own insurance but it’s not going too well. They haven’t even inspected my bike yet ( unless they did today ). It took till the Thursday to even report it. I kept ringing broker and they were assuring that insurance co would get back to me. I getting a bit pissed off with them. My bike should be fixed by now. I’m not mentioning names as I’ve enough to contend with at the moment. It’s worth noting that the 3rd party insurance are been easier to deal with than my own. They gave me direct lines to their various departments and seem more professional to deal with. It would be nice if they would own up but that solsitors are for. Either way I’ll be out of pocket till it’s sorted. JJH
Jeesus, sorry to hear that. How the fuck can the thick bitch deny liability when she drove across you from a lane to your outside.
Solicitors will sort that out fairly sharpish.
Take her to the feckin cleaners.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom