Forma Terra Evo boots.

gspod

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of boots that are similar to Sidi Adventure, in that they offer good (not MX standard) protection and are reasonably comfortable off the bike.

Currently have a pair of Forma Adv boots and whilst they are very comfortable off the bike they don’t have substantial protection and the soles are too flexible. I have seen these on the market and they look good - anyone any experience with them?

P.S I also have a pair of Sidi Adv - I won’t be buying again.

Many thanks

I have the Forma Terra boots (the older version, not EVO). I belive the Evo have better ankle protection. I find the Terras remarkably comfortable, both on and off the bike, and did not get too hot, even in temperatures around 30-35°C. They certainly feel solid enough but, thankfully, I have not had to test their protective properties. I've also only worn them in the dry, so don't know how waterproof they are. I had to buy a size up from my usual size.

I have the Forma Terra boots (the older version, not EVO). I belive the Evo have better ankle protection. I find the Terras remarkably comfortable, both on and off the bike, and did not get too hot, even in temperatures around 30-35°C. They certainly feel solid enough but, thankfully, I have not had to test their protective properties. I've also only worn them in the dry, so don't know how waterproof they are. I had to buy a size up from my usual size.

Thanks Hildasay.

Yes, the protection on the Evo’s looks good to me. It’s great to know they’re comfortable for walking around in. Within the sphere of adventure boots they look similar to the Alpinestars Corozal, although cheaper.
Do you know if they can be resoled?

As an aside - I’m so cheesed off with reviews on boots, they never tell me what I really want to know, so thanks for your thoughts.
:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom