Fancy a Rockster.

Blighty

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the exact width of a Rockster? Access down the side of my house is limited and I need to know the exact width of the handlebars (with and without end weights). It really is that tight. Guessing that the ‘bars are wider than the engine?

I measured my 1150R (Roadster) at 960mm across mirrors (Haynes' Manual claims 930 mm) . Handlebars width is 830mm with bar ends (virtually identical without bar end as these at bolted on protruding brackets). Engine width is about 760 mm.
I guess the Rockster bars are slightly narrower (by an inch or so).

I measured my 1150R (Roadster) at 960mm across mirrors (Haynes' Manual claims 930 mm) . Handlebars width is 830mm with bar ends (virtually identical without bar end as these at bolted on protruding brackets). Engine width is about 760 mm.

I seem to recall the Rockster bars being flatter and wider. TBF, I’ve not been on a Rockster since mine got nicked in 2008 but I had to change the bars for some LSL ones which were more swept back than the Rockster OEM but not as relaxed as standard R bars. (Are Roadster bars different from standard R bars.)

I miss my Rockster. I should have bought a Rockster instead of my GSA.

(Bit late, but hey)

Rockster bars are wider than the R1150R buy at least an inch, maybe even an inch each side.

Back
Top Bottom