HJC RPHA 90

younger06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the HJC RPHA 90 yet ?? I recently got a RPHA 11 and am very impressed with it, my Neotec is now 6 or 7 years old and is up for replacement.
My local HJC stockist seems to have decided not to stock them and I was hoping for some real world advice ..........in particular, would the sizing be like for like with the RPHA 11

Thanks in advance.

I have one, only had it a week and mostly impressed with it. That said I am taking it back to J&s at the weekend as the sun visor slider is really stiff and not easy to operate while riding. It seems to be a well put together lid other than that!

i tried them on a few times. Felt nice, great reviews, good features but managed to get the schuberth c3 pro cheaper and it is just in a different league comfort/liner/feel wise. also comes with a 5 year warranty and the comms unit is awesome when concealed

I think I'll be giving MotoCentral a shout again shortly for a Pearl White one....... I just need to confirm the sizing will be the same as my RPHA 11........ I have no way of trying on locally.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom