Swapping from GSA to R1200R sport

1200r

i see you have the faster blue framed model,the same as mine,but ditch the screen and fridge or it will be on par with the slower red framed model.
i think hilltop have put there prices up so check before you either send the ecu,or enjoy the ride there and back.
good luck with the bike.:thumb2

re hilltop

dario,let us know what your dealer charges for the remap please.:thumb

Forgot to ask, is it a red framed one or the slower blue framed ones?

I think you will find that the red paint is much heavier than the aerodynamic blue and therefore the blue ones are faster.

full system

dario,
will be interested to know .
when you get the remap how mush better the bike is,has the flap been taken out the link pipe ?

dario,
will be interested to know .
when you get the remap how mush better the bike is,has the flap been taken out the link pipe ?

The Akrapovic headers don't have the flap. The cables are removed from the servo.

so in other words,
no servo in the pipes .

Correct. All disconnected. Does not through up an error code on the dash and will only show up when plugged into diagnostics. Between work commitments and the weather have not been out on the bike yet. Planning my first run out this Sunday.

Intrigued to know if the dealer-fit Hilltop is for a bike with a complete Akrapovic system, or if it's a generic map for a stock bike.

Intrigued to know if the dealer-fit Hilltop is for a bike with a complete Akrapovic system, or if it's a generic map for a stock bike.

With confirm but i was under the impression that the map is tailored to set up (full Akra, K&N and no flappy valve). Now the guys in Edinburgh don't set it up they just download to your bike pre configured Hilltop maps.

Back
Top Bottom