Yamaha RD250/400 Parts Wanted

developer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone got any bits tucked away?

I can't tell you exactly what I need yet, but it will most likely be a lot.

Please let me know if you have anything :thumb

Yes, I'm on there thanks - it's the "gathering dust in the shed" brigade I'm after and GS owners are of the RD time :thumb

Autojumbles are a rich source of RD Aircooled parts. They tend to start running in late March. Often traders have a RD box. The big one is of course Stafford April ish.

Prices at Stafford are stupid, prices at autojumbles can be really keen.

I came off the aircooled forum as I found it had a fair share of hoarders and when I was looking for a rear mudguard, they were all keen to point out I wouldn’t find one!

Steve

I have some bits and bobs in the garage. Will try and get a list together, but don't be surprised if I don't get round to it.

D.

I have some bits and bobs in the garage. Will try and get a list together, but don't be surprised if I don't get round to it.

D.

Don't suppose you got round to having that look? - it's brake cylinders and exhausts I'm on the hunt for now - RD250D 1978

I've made a start after looking at the powdered frame for the last 6 months.

Attachments

• YAM8.jpg
    YAM8.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 185
  • YAM10.JPG
    YAM10.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 182
  • YAM14.JPG
    YAM14.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Yam15.jpg
    Yam15.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 189
I’m 99% certain I’ve got a Haynes book of lies for your bike. If you don’t already have one you can have this one for whatever you consider a suitable contribution to Macmillan cancer support.

Back
Top Bottom