Has anybody got one of these kicking about?

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I don’t mind buying it from the stealers but not at £9 for a bit of wire and a plug.

531efcacc057a194fb05b58e946bcedf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a good price ..

Best ive seen is £8.95, but then needs P&P and a low qty fee applied

My local dealer wants £15 all in

i'd rip his hands of for that price

Yes !!! You can have it for £8 :)

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Thank you pall.
Unfortunately I ended up going to the dealers and picked one up from there.

Thats a good price ..

Best ive seen is £8.95, but then needs P&P and a low qty fee applied

My local dealer wants £15 all in

i'd rip his hands of for that price

Yo absolutely right about the price, I ended up paying £9.05 for it only to be told when item got picked that they forgot to add a markup on the item as itis considered a "tool" and £9.05 is a cost price. which is still allot for a bit of plastic and 3Ft of electrica wire in total.

Think op wants it for free maybe................;)

Never said I wanted it free, but as mentioned above it is allot of money for something that has a physical production cost of few pence back in Wong Land.

It was mentioned on here some time ago that the same item is used in bmw cars and retails for half the price..... different part number for the same item

Now to make you all feel great:rolleyes:

I ended up getting a wrong part all together. I purchased a MALE plug 83300413585:(

rather than female plug 83300413586 :blast

Will have to go and exchange it now...:augie unless some one has one kicking about

Attachments

• power_connector.jpg
    power_connector.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,193
  • 83300413586_1_B_grande.jpg
    83300413586_1_B_grande.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 976
It was mentioned on here some time ago that the same item is used in bmw cars and retails for half the price..... different part number for the same item

part number please, got BMW car dealer only 2 minutes round the corner and it is a big one too, so bound to have one in stock.

I ended up getting a wrong part all together. I purchased a MALE plug 83300413585:(

Will have to go and exchange it now...:augie unless some one has one kicking about

At least petrol is a tad cheaper at the moment, take it with a pinch of salt...........;)

At least petrol is a tad cheaper at the moment, take it with a pinch of salt...........;)

Very true, around here it actually gone down to £1.139 at local Asda. Sadly I fill up at shell only, as I get a free coffee from waitrose every time I fill up £30 worth of fuel also get Shell Drivers Club Points, and 2x John Lewis Points when I use my JL CC at the check out. Points then get converted to JL gift vouchers and I get them in the post every 3 months £20-£30 on average.

I am no tight but do like a bargain, just like everybody else ;):D

Very true, around here it actually gone down to £1.139 at local Asda. Sadly I fill up at shell only, as I get a free coffee from waitrose every time I fill up £30 worth of fuel also get Shell Drivers Club Points, and 2x John Lewis Points when I use my JL CC at the check out. Points then get converted to JL gift vouchers and I get them in the post every 3 months £20-£30 on average.

I am no tight but do like a bargain, just like everybody else ;):D

And rightly so, if I actually had one I would have given it to you...........:beerjug:

.....but as mentioned above it is allot of money for something that has a physical production cost of few pence back in Wong Land.

I bet two Wongs make it right.

Yes and no,

This part is a repair harness

The mothership class it as a tool lol,

Whether its used on bikes or cars, its the same part, and will not have a differing part number

Have you hought about keeping the male one? If they breed, you could have a nice little business. :nenau

Yes and no,

This part is a repair harness

The mothership class it as a tool lol,

Whether its used on bikes or cars, its the same part, and will not have a differing part number

Good to know, I might give that a try in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom