Dealer opinions?

Didn't get as far as dealing with them- salesmans attitude rubbed me up the wrong way so i left. The telling thing was though that even the wife thought he was "a bit off".

Didn't get as far as dealing with them- salesmans attitude rubbed me up the wrong way so i left. The telling thing was though that even the wife thought he was "a bit off".

Similar to my experience

I complained to Honda

Bought a R1200RT off them 5 years ago, never again, the salesman was a compulsive liar!

I'm normally a 'speak as you find' kinda guy but the lack of any decent reports would have me a little worried.

Having said that Barrie Robson in York had some mixed reports a few years back but I have found them to be most hospitable (without having had any experience of buying from them mind)

I have visited Craig's KTM shop in Dewsbury with a friend. I think he is in love with Aaron as he keeps giving him money for over-rated motorcycles and going back every couple of months for an accessory or service.

Aaron is quite a nice young man but he would need to offer more than unrequited love to get me to buy a KTM.

Back
Top Bottom