Wanted...please

Bubb

Dogsbody
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Wanted:

The metal mounting parts (metal rings) to fit the headlight into the plastic nacelle
On a R80G/S (or R100GS round headlight model)
I have the plastic nacelle parts.

Part numbers; 63 12 1 244 023
63 12 1 244 023...from RealOEM.

So, if anyone has updated a GS front end and has the 2 parts available, please could I buy them.

Thanks
Bubb

Sorry Kenny
Noted for future reference.

Thanks for the idea of BAMW Mike....hadn’t thought of him

Mikel

Gary at BAMW replied.... no good.
Ordered new from my local BMW dealer..... coming from germany hopefully.

Thanks for the help

Bubb

Problem with requests like this is that sometimes it sounds as if they are NLA, so some who might have them in their stash might be reluctant to part with them in case they ever need them themselves. DAHIK!

And if you have ever tried to help out a fellow "enthusiast" with a NLA part at a sensible price only to see it immediately posted on Ebay for five times the amount you were paid it slows down the urge to rake about in the "too good to throw away pile."
No reflection on the OP of course, just human nature when once bitten --------------.

Good to hear that they are still available - when I needed replacement headlight bits for my G/S I contacted our local Frankenbike builder, Paul Rooney, who had them, but like BAMW would only sell the complete assembly. He is not really in the part business------.
Fortunately for a good bit less than the new parts.

Beemerboff

Noted. I wasn’t after any bits to re-sell
Thankfully the bits i was after are still available new. I was just being a cheapskate and trying to find some second hand as they wont be seen.
Ride safe

Bubb

Back
Top Bottom