Schuberth (Sena) SC10U or Schuberth SRC for E1

shakey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
In your humble opinions which is the better unit to buy?

Schuberth (Sena) SC10U or the Schuberth SRC for E1

I like the look of the SRC with the buttons on the collar as opposed to the buttons looking like an afterthought inside the visor on the cheek piece but I have been told ( by the salesman!!!) that the SC10U is much better and that they will be discontinuing the SRC soon and moving toward the SC10U.

So apart from looks which is the better system to use and live with?

(I managed to get as far as page 10 before I gave up looking for the answer on here, I am sure this will have been asked and answered before. Sorry)

In your humble opinions which is the better unit to buy?

Schuberth (Sena) SC10U or the Schuberth SRC for E1

I like the look of the SRC with the buttons on the collar as opposed to the buttons looking like an afterthought inside the visor on the cheek piece but I have been told ( by the salesman!!!) that the SC10U is much better and that they will be discontinuing the SRC soon and moving toward the SC10U.

So apart from looks which is the better system to use and live with?

(I managed to get as far as page 10 before I gave up looking for the answer on here, I am sure this will have been asked and answered before. Sorry)

I’ve had (have) both & they both have Pro’s & cons. The SC10U with a remote is great, without lifting the visor to use the buttons is a bit of a pain especially in bad weather. If you are riding with others what are they using? If Scala (Cardo) the get the SRC, if they use Sena then the SC10U is the one to go for.

adio on sc10 is pants, in and around London (might be better/worse elsewhere?)
sound is good, clear. buttons on inside and only 2 to choose = minefield. I have a feeling the jog wheel on other units is easier. But I like the fitting and mic is well placed, out of way

Back
Top Bottom