Bridgestone A41

Yogibear69

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
just had a ride out to the seaside today and the bike has 2000 miles on it now so all bedded in I think. Im not keen on the bridgestone a41 tyres as they seen ok but not as good as a lot of the others (for road, ie roadtec 01, pr4 etc) but I ran about 2-3- miles with no ear plugs in at about 60 mph and my god are they noisy. I used to think the Anakke 3 were bad but this was worse. Looking at them now the back is starting to square a little and the front does not look like it will go another 2000 miles so maybe a good thing to get them off in the summer

I would have thought that in these conditions - it would be very difficult to say tyres were good or bad?

just had a ride out to the seaside today and the bike has 2000 miles on it now so all bedded in I think. Im not keen on the bridgestone a41 tyres as they seen ok but not as good as a lot of the others (for road, ie roadtec 01, pr4 etc) but I ran about 2-3- miles with no ear plugs in at about 60 mph and my god are they noisy. I used to think the Anakke 3 were bad but this was worse. Looking at them now the back is starting to square a little and the front does not look like it will go another 2000 miles so maybe a good thing to get them off in the summer

Except from the noise, what did you rate better A3,s or A41,s .......;)

Except from the noise, what did you rate better A3,s or A41,s .......;)

A3 were a better tyre grip wise and less noisy ( scale of how bad not good) and would have stayed with them apart from i had tried to roadtec 01 ( road only tyre) and were so much better all round. The A41 also seem to tram line a lit on imperfections on the road

A3 were a better tyre grip wise and less noisy ( scale of how bad not good) and would have stayed with them apart from i had tried to roadtec 01 ( road only tyre) and were so much better all round. The A41 also seem to tram line a lit on imperfections on the road

Yep seems to be a big debate on here some love the A41,s tyres you love them or hate them, and if you hate them get em off...:beerjug:

I like mine, and find them much quieter than the A3s.

But thats just my take on them. Others obviously disagree.

Grip over noise, think I know what my choice would be, however still looking at Michelin Road Trail have till march 20th to decide................:nenau:nenau

Got the A41s fitted last week and what a revelation, compared to the Panackies, less noise, superb grip and no movement on road furniture, just my opinion but the GSA Rally is a different bike compared to the Annekee panackies.

My mate is a quick rider and quite fussy about his tyres and he’s on his 2nd set of A41s and he really rates them. Grip well, wear well and are good value too.

I went for the T30 Evos instead and they are very , dry good. Edge grip is great they don’t really tramline even. When worn and I’m off the edge of the tyre which I wasn’t on the PR4s .

My 1250 came with A41’s and so far I like them

Although still running in and not used in anger due to temperature and road conditions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About to fit some so I can ditch the dire PR4s which have squared off badly and handle horribly. Zero confidence in the wet. If Anikee 2's were available for the tyre size, I'd go back to those but as it is, on a majority of feedback and on cost, the A41s are worth a try. Can't be worse than what I have fitted now!

My favourite tyre by far on any of my GSs was the Conti Trail Attacks , great grip wet or dry and. Most importantly they still handled well even when very worn , no tramlining across white lines like Tourances.

Back
Top Bottom