Clutch replacment

fireman

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to an independent mechanic to replace a clutch on a 2006 1200gsa .
I always used johno but he has moved down under....also what am i looking at pennies wise? Cheers guys

What he said ^^^^^^

Roy’s your man for a job like that - used to work at Southport Superbikes before going out on his own.

Is it a job that you couldn't contemplate doing yourself ? I did two 1150's some years back, and while it was an involved job,following the Haynes manual got me through them in a day (each). Saved quite a lot of money for myself and my Brother, who owned the other 1150.

Is it a job that you couldn't contemplate doing yourself ? I did two 1150's some years back, and while it was an involved job,following the Haynes manual got me through them in a day (each). Saved quite a lot of money for myself and my Brother, who owned the other 1150.
1150 is easy peasy 1200 is a total bollix they have to split in the middle and the bavarian fuckwits changed it from hinging the back end up and moving the gearbox out The gearbox stays in the rear frame as they moved the centre stand off the engine to the rear frame and you need to support the engine and front frame fairly securely Total hoofwanking cockwomble deisgn!

Back
Top Bottom