Possibly last bit of dry and warm weather...

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
....for some time now, so since I’ve got a day off (lucky aren’t I), I’d try out my latest purchase and give the big twin a good bit of spanking in the part of the world I rarely get to visit. In fact I’ve been this way only about 3-4 times in 16 years.

Latest purchase...
0b1a8700e3079a50f646b70c1eb4cb02.jpg

Choice of route for today...
685507963ccb6cf70963bebf1dd5b996.jpg

And a Big Twin W route amongst the blooms...
6d775c760438b88999595f4eede598c0.jpg

Now, which way to I head back home .... all the gear no...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a stone top box, must be heavy.

Great day for a ride out.

Is that a stone top box, must be heavy.

Great day for a ride out.

Damm it, I must paint it black so it less noticeable.

Why there? I own KTM not a GS :nenau

Sent from my iPhone using Wankatalk

'Cos last time I looked this section was vaguely supposed to be along the lines of a technical section covering a particular make and model of bike.

The WC section long since gave up the pretence of being a technical section and has become increrasingly full of inane posts that have nothing to do with the bike so felt your post should go in there.

I know habits die hard but haaving prospected in the WC section you've now progressed onto a real bike with ruffly tufty RTW riders and we have standards. Standards that should be maintained :rob

There is, of course, another section for 'I went for a ride on a lovely sunny day' posts, it's called the Ride Reports section ;)

Andres :hippy

PS It's nothing personal I'm just having 'a day' and if it's any consolation I had to pull up a couple of ladies in the 790 Adv thread for the same crime earlier today :beerjug:

'Cos last time I looked this section was vaguely supposed to be along the lines of a technical section covering a particular make and model of bike.

The WC section long since gave up the pretence of being a technical section and has become increrasingly full of inane posts that have nothing to do with the bike so felt your post should go in there.

I know habits die hard but haaving prospected in the WC section you've now progressed onto a real bike with ruffly tufty RTW riders and we have standards. Standards that should be maintained :rob

There is, of course, another section for 'I went for a ride on a lovely sunny day' posts, it's called the Ride Reports section ;)

Andres :hippy

PS It's nothing personal I'm just having 'a day' and if it's any consolation I had to pull up a couple of ladies in the 790 Adv thread for the same crime earlier today :beerjug:

Fair enough, I see your point. I will move this threat once I am back home and in front of PC.

Meanwhile, here are few more snaps before sun had set and my phone battery died.

f15569337c6129010336b48f795ed647.jpg

fcefb628e6bed81c5cf5d53e4eb686c7.jpg

2543af594b92698569bb057cc61d8f0e.jpg

EV I'm loving the fancy pictures but when I saw you the other day and sent you a message you ignored me. I thought you turned your back on all the BMW tossers and made a new group of friends!

EV I'm loving the fancy pictures but when I saw you the other day and sent you a message you ignored me. I thought you turned your back on all the BMW tossers and made a new group of friends!

Sorry mate, I can’t recall seeing you or receiving messages.
And No BMW tossers are still friends

And a Big Twin W route amongst the blooms...
6d775c760438b88999595f4eede598c0.jpg

Now, which way to I head back home .... all the gear no...

If you’re ever visiting that area on a weekend give me a shout and I’ll show you where there are some very nice roads where you get to appreciate the characteristics of a big V twin even more. You went within 2 miles of where I live now and your marked route started about 1/2 mile from where I lived before we moved here so I know the area pretty well :D

The B660 is still great fun but the speed limits have been significantly reduced since I was a 17 year old hooligan thrashing a 2-stroke between Bedford and Kimbolton on a regular basis and even though police cars are a rarity twats in hi viz tabards calling themselves community speed watch are out on a regular basis :blast

If you’re ever visiting that area on a weekend give me a shout and I’ll show you where there are some very nice roads where you get to appreciate the characteristics of a big V twin even more. You went within 2 miles of where I live now and your marked route started about 1/2 mile from where I lived before we moved here so I know the area pretty well :D

The B660 is still great fun but the speed limits have been significantly reduced since I was a 17 year old hooligan thrashing a 2-stroke between Bedford and Kimbolton on a regular basis and even though police cars are a rarity twats in hi viz tabards calling themselves community speed watch are out on a regular basis :blast

Sounds like a cracking idea!

Back
Top Bottom