The Great Escape (and added attractions)

Thanks. I what's apped a you tube link 9f the bike scenes all cut together to my mates in UK who I was keeping up to date with on this trip.

Saves watching the non bike bits :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

A
Brilliant read - many thanks for sharing it with us and glad to hear you're well on the mend! :beerjug:

Hear, hear.... short ‘n sweet, humorous, and yet totally captures the essence and spirit of your trip. Well done you. You should carry on writing...you have a way of ‘taking people with you’. Here’s to your next one....and your continued upturn of health. Ride on....

Great stuff, very interesting and happy ending to boot :bounce1 Just my sort of tale..

Thanks Rich.

It was a great trip anyway and having it when I did was a total tonic.

Bikes........the only counselling we need :)

Dirt cheap and lovely place to sit out.

Why would you want to buy dirt, however cheap it is? :nenau

Hope you're well now. Sounds like you've a history in airforce - always interested to hear about planes and aircraft shenannigans tho don't want do disrupt (up until I turned up) a very enjoyable thread.

Thanks Amadeus.

If it's got wings, boobs or a GS badge on it I'm happy to discuss endlessly :)

Great thread, nice to pay homage to a legend and see where they were. It's something I've done myself but only in an opportunistic way such as seeing where some of the dirty harry scenes were shot in SF.

Class report. Many thanks for taking the time to post. Glad to hear that you got the all clear.

Many thanks.
Regards Allan F

You put that together nicely, The linking of a ride with the theme of following the movie location really worked well and took you to some enchanting places.
You also got he weather on your side.
I love your pictures of those lush green fields.

Back
Top Bottom