Who whants what? veg vs carn?

• vegematarian

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • carnivoracious

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pthagonal

Just incase you didnt know the saturday evening cookout is going to be Bunny Chow.. a south african curry dish.. amazing curry served in a half loaf of bread.. and we just want to find out whos vegematarian? and whos a carivore? so we can give ye a choice?

regards

Pthag ...

meat eaters

Sue and I are both meat eaters.:D But of course we are all veggies!!!! well if we eat beef.....cows eat grass so if we eat cows we must be veggies:D :D :beer:

very bad form to seize and eat someone else's virgin.....

Man is a carnivorous production,
And must have meals, at least one meal a day;
He cannot live, like woodcocks, upon suction,
But, like the shark and tiger, must have prey;

Although his anatomical construction
Bears vegetables, in a grumbling way,
Your labouring people think beyond all question,
Beef, veal, and mutton better for digestion.
- - - Lord Byron

<iframe frameborder="1"height="700"scrolling="auto"src="http://www.fad.co.za/Resources/bunny.htm"width="800"></iframe>

Pthag

can you let us know what meat you'll be using...? I don't eat Pork - anything else is fine...

nadeem said:
Pthag

can you let us know what meat you'll be using...? I don't eat Pork - anything else is fine...

What meat in Bunny Chow? Is this a joke? Am I missing something?. Surely Bunny is Bunny n'est pas?

nadeem said:
Pthag

you a roundhead then????

No bunnies get hurt at all.

DavidHolmes said:

Surely Bunny is Bunny n'est pas?

Oh, do wake up at the back!

'Bunny': Durban street slang from 'bania' (member of the hindu shopkeeper caste)

So 'bunny chow' is the curry take-out sort of food you bought from said shopkeeper.

early shots of the cookup.....looks like me and Judge are sorted:D
sanduba.jpg

Re: No bunnies get hurt at all.

boundless said:
Oh, do wake up at the back!

'Bunny': Durban street slang from 'bania' (member of the hindu shopkeeper caste)

So 'bunny chow' is the curry take-out sort of food you bought from said shopkeeper.

Yeah, ok, but Bunny is English slang for a Rabbitt, and I have spent more time in England than I have in Durban, so how was I supposed to know?

Whats more, if you tell 'yer man' in Lahinch its 'Bunny Chow' I wager he'll be expecting a rabbit stew not a lamb curry.

Re: Re: No bunnies get hurt at all.

DavidHolmes said:
Yeah, ok, but Bunny is English slang for a Rabbitt, and I have spent more time in England than I have in Durban, so how was I supposed to know?

I suppose you also think hot dogs are made from dog?

Actually, come to think of it....

Back
Top Bottom