Hi. New to all this

Stickystuff

Reaction score
Well, after 9 years, a GSXR600, GSXR750 and a Fireblade SP I've finally seen some sense and gone and bought myself a proper bike.
My brand spanking R1250 Rallye TE landed last weekend, and so far, despite the crappy weather, I'm completely smitten.
Comfort.
Torque.
Heated grips.
And now a full set of Varios to stuff with gubbins when touring.
What took me so long?

GS.jpg

Well, after 9 years, a GSXR600, GSXR750 and a Fireblade SP I've finally seen some sense and gone and bought myself a proper bike.
My brand spanking R1250 Rallye TE landed last weekend, and so far, despite the crappy weather, I'm completely smitten.
Comfort.
Torque.
Heated grips.
What took me so long?

Welcome Sticky :thumb

Get stuck in and enjoy ... keep yer head down for a short while though :D

:beerjug:

Welcome Sticky... nice bike and great colours.. enjoy your rides and enjoy reading all the crap,on here too:beerjug:

enjoy and welcome

Welcome. Awesome looking bike. You'll never take the vario top box off as it's just so handy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comfort.
Torque.
Heated grips.
What took me so long?

GS.jpg

Welcome and enjoy!

I've got a pal in Barnsley but he rides a Harley and a Z1 - no BMW in his collection.

That's some change from a Fireblade to a 1250! Enjoy sitting upright and still making good progress

Back
Top Bottom