Anyone local up up for a bit of casual work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Overland and classic,vale of belvoir,Melton Mowbra
Interest in motorbikes essential.
Flexible hours.
Not too talkative :D

Anyone local wanting a bit of distraction,
You might be semi retired or fully retired,
Myself and Charlie could do with a hand,might be cleaning,might be stripping bikes,
Mechanical aptitude would be helpful .
Best qualification would be to crack on with something useful :thumby:
(Sorry for this but I had a bloke work for me once(maybe ex BT) just fucking talked all day)
Obviously this is unpaid work due to tax,Pensions ,NI etc etc
Could negotiate,expenses :cool:

You want someone to work for nothing and not talk shite? I’m out. I’d just have to prattle on and on and on. Seriously sounds like an interesting way to spend a day or two a week in retirement. JJH

You want someone to work for nothing and not talk shite? I’m out. I’d just have to prattle on and on and on. Seriously sounds like an interesting way to spend a day or two a week in retirement. JJH

Obviously in this day and age,I couldn’t afford to pay for a full time employee,
And it’s illegal to employ on a cash basis.
A retired fella,however.......
Don’t make it hard:blast

Perhaps a badly worded last sentence then

'could' negotiate expenses.

I volunteer for a very small charity. No one makes any money out of it. I would help a mate out of a tight spot with free labour but would draw the line at labouring away for someone while they make a decent wage.

Obviously in this day and age,I couldn’t afford to pay for a full time employee,
And it’s illegal to employ on a cash basis.
A retired fella,however.......
Don’t make it hard:blast

I’m with you all the way. Hopefully you will find the right person. JJH

Perhaps a badly worded last sentence then

I volunteer for a very small charity. No one makes any money out of it. I would help a mate out of a tight spot with free labour but would draw the line at labouring away for someone while they make a decent wage.

Don’t think you are getting the post?.
This is a public forum.

Ahhhh ,bugger,
Forgot to mention,fringe benefits.
I have a pretty well equipped lathe,mill,full blast equipment,tyre fitting kit,hyd press etc,etc,etc,etc
Hmmmmmmmmm,m,

That'd be a winner for many I imagine. For me included if I were closer in as much as for say 6 hours of me labouring, a couple of hours free use of a machine and 10 minutes advice could save me £150 dealer charges...win win.

I'd retire tomorrow :)

My mrs would do her nut though :D:D

Only problem, i'd talk the hind legs of all the donkeys in the area lol :)

I'm about 500 miles away but Id have been up for that on a ' Pay as You Learn ' basis :D I know exactly what you mean about those BT types though..I'm Openreach and have to put up with them daily :blast Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom