R1200GS 1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 652
  • R1200GS 2.jpg
    R1200GS 2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 198
  • R1200GS 3.jpg
    R1200GS 3.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 189
maybe next time. Can't let the 12gs's get the track to themselves like that,they will think they are better than the 1150's,lol
good one, nice to see what I missed ,thank you very much.
cheers,

arcboutant said:
Can't let the 12gs's get the track to themselves like that,they will think they are better than the 1150's,lol
As you can see, they are..... ;)

Attachments

• Convoy 2.jpg
    Convoy 2.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 261
Fatality

I wasn't at this event but I've heard from a contact at John Clark that someone lost his life after a spill on the track. I don't know all the details but understand that a medical condition added to the severity of the accident. A tragic end to a day out in aid of a good cause too. Very sad.

Ronno

Ronno said:
I wasn't at this event but I've heard from a contact at John Clark that someone lost his life after a spill on the track. I don't know all the details but understand that a medical condition added to the severity of the accident. A tragic end to a day out in aid of a good cause too. Very sad.
http://www.aberdeenbikers.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4764

RIP Forbes.

What a tradgedy

I met Forbes coming back from Europe last year. He had an R1150RT then, didn't know he'd swapped it for a K1200R. He had just recovered from a very serious Brain Tumour and was keen to stay biking.
Things like this bring things into perspective.

What can I say.

AndyT

I was standing at the pit wall next to the guy just before he set off. He seemed a nice bloke, telling funny stories about mangled toes and sex acts. You just never know when its your time.
Condolances to all who knew him.

Good Lord I'm world famous. a nice picture of my fat ass on ST54HLY
good day out, good guys there, shame about the saddness
Best wishes and condolences to Forbes family.

Back
Top Bottom