Any group ride outs/meets planned in NE?

ianmac

Hi all, are there any group ride outs/meets planned in NE area which I can join in with? ! Ian (noGSmates!) Mac Durham :D

It would seem not......

However other regions seem more sociable.
I don't like to go to pubs on me bike, as I like a drink far too much, so what could we do?

Meet at a cafe somewhere?
Meet in a M/way service station somewhere?

.............or maybe it's happening already and I just don'tknow?

CK :beer:

I think you'll find a regular group meet up for rideouts in the Kielder area most weekends - maybe they'll be along in a mo to enlighten you. I'm off around Europe in just over a week, but if you want to arrange a meet-up sometime mid-September, just let me know. I live about 10 miles south of Durham.

Regards,

Charles

Sugar Ray said:
I think you'll find a regular group meet up for rideouts in the Kielder area most weekends -

That would be Panzer, Myself & various others. Run details have been posted but never much response.
For various reasons the Keilder meet does not regularly happen now.. more a case of arranging a short notice run out but not 'thru this Forum..
I don't take Bike to mid week Pub meets but if anyone fancies a Sat or Sun run post details here.. I'll let you know if I can make it.

Yep, Im not one for sitting in a pub, just want to ride man!Had great trip yesterday(mon) down to Whitby/ Helmsley/ Hawes/Tan Hill , Durham, just great!I do a lot of mid week riding as I work for myself, nice empty roads/ nil police problems.

my no is 07799888723 if needed, I live Houghton Le Spring area. :)

ianmac said:
I do a lot of mid week riding as I work for myself, nice empty roads/ nil police problems.

I'm not working at the 'mo.. any preference as to which weekday?

I could be up for a mid week ride, as long as it's not monday or tuesday. And other stuff permitting.

Steve

Some of us have to work during the week, but if anyone wants to play out on Sunday ?, I'm there :cool:

Will be at the Weir View Diner on the A68 at 10am on Friday - going over to Alston then Kirkstone Pass - A684 then Hawes - your welcome to tag along.

Steve

dataman said:
Some of us have to work during the week, but if anyone wants to play out on Sunday ?, I'm there :cool:

You don't seriously call your job work do you? ;)
I'll be out Sun.. have you got a route in mind?

Smalesy.. Hopefully I'll see you there.. just need to find a Dog sitter :( :thumb

Weather looks better in the East for Sunday, how about a run down to Scarborough then a sneaky few laps around Olivers mount.

But just name the time and meeting place and Gail and I will be there wherever you fancy. :bounce1

dataman said:
Weather looks better in the East for Sunday, how about a run down to Scarborough then a sneaky few laps around Olivers mount.

But just name the time and meeting place and Gail and I will be there wherever you fancy. :bounce1

I'll ring Panzer tonight & let you know.
Just got ready to go & meet Smalesy.. rear trye punctured :spitfire Got a new one in garage so hopefully I can get it fitted in time for Sunday:rolleyes:

Thanks all, work got in way for rest of this week(keeps the beast in tyres tho!) Sunday I,m looking at a house in wensleydale, Dohh! On the GS tho, Yesss! Metal Man, my work comes in last minute but I,ll watch out for mid week ride op,s and post asap! Ta again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom