Where Is the Peak District?

Simon Eassom

Strange really because Lancashire, Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Leicestershire are all in their respective regions.

What's left in the Peak District if you take all those out?

This picture was not taken in the Peak district.

As it is always so bleedin cold up here, their nipples would be much more pronounced.

Jamie

Hmmm

Hells teeth if she see's that bang goes the Sunday rideouts.

Yep . . . I recognise that landscape. I've ridden all those peaks and valleys many times. Great views from the summits. Some lovely water features down in the valleys. You just can't beat a flask of tea and a boiled egg sandwich when you're sitting on top admiring the scenery. I must come again . . .

Simon Eassom said:
Yep . . . I recognise that landscape. I've ridden all those peaks and valleys many times. Great views from the summits. Some lovely water features down in the valleys. You just can't beat a flask of tea and a boiled egg sandwich when you're sitting on top admiring the scenery. I must come again . . .

Have you never been tempted to explore the caves? Some people get a great deal of pleasure down them. The thrill of exploring a virgin passage, the disappointment on finding someone has been there first, dry caves, damp caves, wet caves with the full force of a waterfall streaming on you, crawling into tight passages up to your neck in mud, something for all tastes.

ohh no the secrets out - up go house prices again

Ok - which idiot let the cat out!!
As a resident living right next to a whole myriad of virgin caves - in fact my house has a beautiful shaft just next to the front door - now the whole area is going to get flooded by grockles just coming in cars to view the landscape and when ever we go out to enjoy the best of the peaks and caves - someone will always have got there first and left their egg butty wrappers lying around.
humph.....

A while ago....

I found myself in one of the above caves...(i was in deep Poo!)

Fourtunitly i was evacuated....! (it was dark when i entered)..hence, on the second attempt, after close inspection, i was congratulated on finding the right place...for some reason "Jesus" was mentioned !.......the second comming ?

Bilks. (Also Point to Point experience!) :D

Back
Top Bottom