Dakar for sale

Dakar69

Hi there

I am selling my October 2002 F650GS Dakar, it has 9700miles on the clock with full BMW service history and with heated handgrips. Its is in exclellent condition and im looking at getting around the £4100 mark for it.

Please contact me on kelly.kretzmann@gmail.com if your intrested.

Thanks

Been offered £3900 for it by BMW Park Lane, so dont think the asking price is way off bright spark!!!!!

I wouldn't even try to sell it privately if the dealer offered that much.

People will always try to haggle. I would never pay more than 3750,- if someone was asking 4100,-. But suc6 selling it anyway of course.

I'ed go with the dealer, your price privately seems very high

Dakar69 said:
Been offered £3900 for it by BMW Park Lane, so dont think the asking price is way off bright spark!!!!!

Judging by the other replies.........this Bright Spark wasn't wrong........snap the dealers hand off (after making sure He's not got mixed up)

£4100 is too steep for a 2002 Dakar, as a private sale - there only £5500 new for a Twinspark (+ABS etc) and come with zero miles and 2 year warranty.
If you check ebay........you'll get an idea of how cheap some go for........

This must be a record. Over 24 hours and not one moderator has told him to become a sponsor... maybe the rules have been relaxed. :D :D :D :D

it is VERY relaxed in this quiet corner.
there are ads on here YEARS old and still not been moved :D

colt said:
it is VERY relaxed in this quiet corner.
there are ads on here YEARS old and still not been moved :D

....and ads from Non-Sponsors too.... :eek:

i only looked here because i seen shucks name on a post ....
i've no mod options here...

but for what it's worth..Dakar69 you have to sponsor to sell stuff on here so please sponser :)

For all of you who think you know the bike market so well, I will be glad to tell you that I sold it for £4150 last night from a guy off autotrader.co.uk, so I would advise you all stick to riding your bikes and not giving people advice on what price they should be selling theres for.

Dakar69 said:
I would advise you all stick to riding your bikes and not giving people advice on what price they should be selling theres for.

I guess we are simply realistic and sometimes forget that old quote "There's a sucker born every minute"

but congratulations on getting that price

btw I have a Hyosung GF 125 a steal at £15000 if anyone is interested .......

I got £4500 from a dealer for my 2004 650 Dakar with ABS, heated grips and topbox, with 325 miles on the clock, a friend also had the same bike with 600 miles and same spec got the same price for cash through a dealer. So £3900 is a very good price!

Back
Top Bottom