What about a wee rideout (Part II) ?

What dates suit for a wee rideout? (you can choose several options)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sugarcube

Reaction score
Guys,

Let's get a rideout sorted. I want suggestions for dates that suit and venues.

Let me start by saying that I am pretty free most weekends except Sat 10th of September and the last weekend in September (going to the Highlands).

The 17th is my birthday and I would be delighted to make a weekend out a rideout then. Maybe somewhere thats got great roads and then a place that we can all crash that night?

Maybe a weekend is too much to organise at such short notice but we might as well see what interest there would be in it.

Get back to me with dates that suit and potential venues.

Errol.

Is the rideout open to anyone?? Would definately be interested in making a weekend of it, but obviously that only applies if its open to newbies too. :thumb

t

Trev - all welcome ( or at least they were on last run :D )

Sugarcube - I've ticked everything except the first w/e - too soon :(

An overnite sounds like a good idea - we should get plenty of miles in :D

If its only one day I would prefer Sunday - no kids soccer training - so its easier to arrange :thumb

The 17th is my birthday and I would be delighted to make a weekend out a rideout then.

hi cube
you must be a day older than me then :D

will be back frae tha heelands on the 9th
working that fri sat but every 2nd weekend after that free
cheers :beer:

Sorry guys, I can only do Sundays this month, any Sun except 25th (last weekend of the salmon season!) If you end up doing a weekend, sure I can maybe meet up with you on the Sunday somewhere

I'd be up for a run. Can't commit to a date yet as I'm waiting for a big high to plonk itself over the Highlands of Scotland before the end of September. :D

Im in.

Im up for a run.What about an over-nighter or two in Scotland?.Just a suggestion.Where ever,im interested.

Mzokk said:
I'd be up for a run. Can't commit to a date yet as I'm waiting for a big high to plonk itself over the Highlands of Scotland before the end of September. :D

Ain't gonna be this month, then.........

I know that this weekend is a bit short notice but I stuck it on the poll anyway. Great response so far guys.

Lets give a day or so more for everyone else to give us their opinion.

Maybe we could do something this weekend as well and still organise the Big one? My wife works one weekend in every six and this weekend I get the weekend pass :)

My God! Two rideouts in one month! Do you think we can cope?

You've no faith Shuck Raider. Went over at the end of April on me other bike and got four days of unbroken sunshine. Decided to go an Tuesday and went friday morning.

The Great Glen

DSCF0010sml.jpg

Odd name for a pub...on the coast just before Glenluce.

DSCF0031sml.jpg

:D

Faith aplenty, Mzokk, maybe in a different direction to the rest of you guys - the seatrout & salmon are stuck in the estuaries and I'm looking for a flood of Biblical proportions to get the buggers up into the loughs so's I can get a whack at 'em before the end of September when the angling season closes :D :D

shuck raider said:
Faith aplenty, Mzokk, maybe in a different direction to the rest of you guys - the seatrout & salmon are stuck in the estuaries and I'm looking for a flood of Biblical proportions to get the buggers up into the loughs so's I can get a whack at 'em before the end of September when the angling season closes :D :D

so it was you doin a mad rain dance that brought todays weather . dance pize

hope it clears for saturday in scotland :D

cheers :beer:

If your off this weekend Kyle it looks fairly good. :thumb I'd have loved to go this weekend but I have a family do on Saturday night. :(

It's looking like a few guys could do a run out on Sunday. We can discuss this soon.

Please PM as many people as possible to vote in the poll so we can get a decent run sorted for sometime this month.

No more takers from the free state :(

If Sugarcube is goin' to the trouble of organising a run the least we can is show up :D :D

Will be down Waterford / Wexford on Sunday - if ya see a 12 & a 650 pottering around together give us a wave :D :D

Have a good W/E - hope the weather holds :thumb

Is there summat happening this Sunday then? Weathers looking good. I'll be out and About anyhow but I'd join a run if it was on. :D

Bored off me tits, please someone sort summat for Sunday! I'll even do it myself if I have to.... it'll just be a naff route!

Back
Top Bottom