Virginia '05 002.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 587
And finally another Wizard.

Had nobody to take a pic of us hauling it out :(

Attachments

• Wizard.jpg
    Wizard.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 374
Ah yes, the "nice, easy wee 2 foot drop"...... that had a 5' drop on my side of it :confused:

Mind you, followers rarely get to make spectacular mistakes, do they Jockser *ahem* :D :dabone :D

Hi Jockser,
Looks like I missed a good ride out, got to Virginia for around 11:30 had a coffee and waited around until about 12:15 then headed up around the Cavan area. came back to Virginia at around 1:30 and still could not see anyone so had a ride back down to Athlone. Unfortunatly had to take the other half back to the airport on Sunday so did not get to come out and play.
Give me a call when you are next going out

Hadrian

Wiz - you the man :thumb

Thanks Trev - think you were as bemused by some of the going's on as I was :D ;) :D

Hadrian - yeah we were running a wee bit late, sorry. Have to say it was fun :bounce1 :D Maybe next time ? Am usually out riding on a Sunday - could be going anywhere, so give me a call beforehand if you wanna come out an' play. Ya gots my number. :D

:p

On a more serious note, have to thank Jockser for a cracking afternoon and morning before Aiden took over for the return trip. The weekend really was made by the quality of the roads (as well as the turf cutting), and us useless Northerners would probably have failed miserably to find anything other than the widest and most boring roads available.

:beer:

Glad you enjoyed the roads on the way home lads. I know plenty of those type of routes, so any time you feel the need for another wee run out just let me know.

An acquaintance of mine was doing rescue boat duties in Virginia & sent me some photos

This was the best of them :D :D

Attachments

• anglo-irish 149web.jpg
    anglo-irish 149web.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 100
Yer mon in the yella boat didn't have much luck, sure he didn't?

boat?...its a boat?! :confused:
i thought it was some skanger trying an insurance claim on a TDM 850! :D

Og

Only the best get the yella ones :dabone

New signature eh ?

One question -

If serious is not GAY & wizard is the opposite of serious, does this mean...??

:D :D :D :D :D

{note to self} I'm not the only smartarse in the world {/note to self}

As for the new sig, some people kept thinking I ment the all stuff I say. :rolleyes: :D

Back
Top Bottom