essex green lanes

gs virgin

hi all,

i have had a gs for about 6 months and love it. however, i would like to have a go off road. i have ridden moto cross bikes before, but never anything so weighty! so, am looking for some gentle green lanes. i live in east london( shoreditch) so i guess essex is nearest. any suggestions? also, what tires are the least requirements? i have metzlet touretechs or something?

cheers

gs not-so-virgin, but green-lane-virgin

:D
DavidHale said:
You live here?! Christ, it's bad enough working here, let alone living in Shoreditch! :D

my mum and dad, from a different generation (obviously!) refer to my neighborhood as beirut... :D

essex lanes

Virgin....

Hi mate.

We, ie my friends and i all live in east london/Essex, and we go out every 2 weeks laning in Essex or the local counties. (on the GS)
sunday we went to the isle of Wight, not so local but it was a great day.
we are out, not this sunday but the next. If you want to come along give me a call or text me...

Tony Allen 07830 288 080

We did motocross years back, we may have filled each other before, ya never know. :dabone

Tony allen said:
Virgin....

Hi mate.

We, ie my friends and i all live in east london/Essex, and we go out every 2 weeks laning in Essex or the local counties. (on the GS)
sunday we went to the isle of Wight, not so local but it was a great day.
we are out, not this sunday but the next. If you want to come along give me a call or text me...

Tony Allen 07830 288 080

We did motocross years back, we may have filled each other before, ya never know. :dabone

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the contact, when i have a spare weekend soon I might give you a call if that is ok with you.

Cheers

Doug

gs virgin said:
Hi Tony,

Thanks for the contact, when i have a spare weekend soon I might give you a call if that is ok with you.

Cheers

Doug

Is that an open offer Tony? I'm at the Oval and would love to meet for a run out sometime. Going to the tank training centre this Sunday.

Cheers, Andy

Back
Top Bottom