Off road again - Tank training area, sun 2nd Oct

How far from Heathrow is the off road site as I have to time my departure with getting to work on time.

Cheers.

Jon :thumb

blues n twos said:
How far from Heathrow is the off road site as I have to time my departure with getting to work on time.

Cheers.

you coming in a plane?

blues n twos said:

Cheers.

About an hour to get back Heathrow - we left at 4ish last saturday, everybody had had their fill.

or-sp.jpg

As requested by pikeydave, a map of waypoints I took last week. To download gdb file please right click here.

Tim

Contact number

Excellent!

I'm running the marathon between Salisbury and Winchester earlier that day - so if anyone could kindly provide me with a mobile number, I'll have a chance of catching up with you at some point when I'm done.

Thanks in anticipation,

Paul G

Hello chaps

Saw the post of last weekends bash :bow . So if the weather is conducive on Sunday (not pissing down), then I’m fancying coming along to the gig if I may :thumb .

Is there anyone going down from the Bristol area that wants to hook up?

As for off road experience, I’ve ridden a few dirt tracks and that’s about it, and I’ve also yet to experience splashing through a large puddle :eek: .

cheers

:D :D :D

Yonkyo said:
As for off road experience, I’ve ridden a few dirt tracks and that’s about it, and I’ve also yet to experience splashing through a large puddle :eek: .

cheers

:D :D :D

I did it for the first time in Wales last weekend. We had been following quite a rutted path through the forest with my mate on the left rut and me stuck in the right rut with a bloody great drop to my side :eek:

We came to this muddly puddle about 40ft long, Thing was you new there were ruts but couldn't see them.

In the end we both said feck it and opened up the throttles and went for it. :eek:

A huge bow wave of mud and a lot of snaking and we made it through ok. Didn't even put a foot down :p

Was great fun and my mate has gone and had TKC80's fitted today ready for Sunday. :spitfire

I'm still on the slicks though. :rolleyes:

Jon :D

blues n twos said:
Was great fun and my mate has gone and had TKC80's fitted today ready for Sunday. :spitfire

I'm still on the slicks though. :rolleyes:

Jon :D

Yep

i'm thinking of sticking a set of TKC's on mine also (i've currently got 206's slicks on her). :mmmm :mmmm

that fording malarkey sounds like fun though :eek: :eek:

Well I have just plumped for a set of TKC80's.

I have put a link in the Discount section. Pair of tyres from Busters.... £113.34 plus £4.50 postage.

Bargain. :thumb

i'm really looking faward to this :D

it'll be good to see ya all again................

............with the exception of steptoe of course:p he's a tosser ;)

:D

blues n twos said:
Well I have just plumped for a set of TKC80's.

I have put a link in the Discount section. Pair of tyres from Busters.... £113.34 plus £4.50 postage.

Bargain. :thumb
Ouch! 180 odd quid fitted for me... and I got my shocks replaced this afternoon (courtesy of Steptoe) so I'm very excited about Sunday too. It's getting very expensive.

Got a set of TKC's fitted today by my local Kawasaki dealer :confused:

cost £117 + fitting & balancing £53 :eek: total £170 inclusive.....wish i had the gear to fit my own tyres.

Rode home in the pissing rain on them and they didn’t feel too bad really, which was nice.

Back
Top Bottom