The new Shite bag arrived -

I was a bit unsure when I first fitted mine, but not any more, its fantastic and a great feeling bimbling along in really crap weather, warm and dry, i've not even bothered to put on any extra clothes yet since the summer still just a t-shirt and sweat top under the normal kit, not even a fleece yet.

A bonus, is that when I get home, all my kit is just a bit damp rather than dripping wet. Important to me with limited drying space:thumb

Shep

Is that a Triumph I see in the background Liv? What is it? it looks like a Trident T150.

Knut asked me to nick the picture from here www.nimbusklubben.no/;
klick at ''Klubbens Nimbuser'' and see the pictures of Willy Jorkjens bikes - that is all I know! :nenau

Knut wanted to show you the blanket are not a new idèa, and he love it!:thumb

If there is a person in there somewhere I guess it's a Dane, so you better call Danemark! :)
Edit: No, I believe it's somewhere in Norway; the blue/white sticker are the sticker for Krystallrally!

:) Liv.

I don't know about you Trev but when I saw the thread title I expected a picture of the mother-in-law

Or the father in law, at least I'm not related:eyebrow

Inflatable, fur lining, snug warm, big internal pocket, you've got it all sorted Steptoe, I'd have a smile on my face, belting down the road with that laying over my lap.

Inflatable, fur lining, snug warm, big internal pocket, you've got it all sorted Steptoe, I'd have a smile on my face, belting down the road with that laying over my lap.

inflatable-male-doll.jpg

All jokes aside, that is piss funny, and in particular some of the comments, if it comes down to that, It's time to put the cardigan on, make a cup of tea, and give it away

I'd have a smile on my face, belting down the road with that laying over my lap.

So would the riders in this country - but most of them treat their bikes as precious ornamants and put them away for winter. :D

Well they certainly got the name right, it does look shite, looks like it belongs on some old biddys wheelchair. no thanks, my winter bmw is warm and dry and i dont look like a mong behind the wheel either.:D

Strikes me that some riders are more concerned with their own image, than the practicalities of warm, safe all year round riding, sad really:nenau

Shep

Strikes me that some riders are more concerned with their own image, than the practicalities of warm, safe all year round riding, sad really:nenau

Shep

You said it! :thumb
-Is it about fashion or vanity?
I guess it looks too much like the old scooters back in the sixties, only bigger.
May I ask; ''-So what??!''
If I was riding in the winter I would love to have one!
I do not care much about how I look if the other options is to freeze or not having fun!

You said it!
-Is it about fashion or vanity?
I guess it looks too much like the old scooters back in the sixties, only bigger.
May I ask; ''-So what??!''
If I was riding in the winter I would love to have one!
I do not care much about how I look if the other options is to freeze or not having fun!
. i`m no fashion victim, i ride a gs for christs sake. i wouldn`t use one of those for the same reason i wouldn`t go out dressed as mr blobby. this isn`t the only way to keep warm, its 2007 and there is some excelent kit available nowadays that don`t make you look like a twat. besides some of us are young enough to still care about there appearance.:hapybnce:

. i`m no fashion victim, i ride a gs for christs sake. i wouldn`t use one of those for the same reason i wouldn`t go out dressed as mr blobby. this isn`t the only way to keep warm, its 2007 and there is some excelent kit available nowadays that don`t make you look like a twat. besides some of us are young enough to still care about there appearance.:hapybnce:
:beer:
OK, then:
Show me that kit! Keep in mind I'm in Norway... :p
-And how do you know my age????? ...could it be I write like an old granny? Neh! :p

(The pic: ME!)

Attachments

• Liv, snøfreser, febr-06.jpg
    Liv, snøfreser, febr-06.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 275
snow, i remember it well.we don`t seem to get any nowadays . if norway isn`t very good for getting kit well i guess you`d have to go skin a polar bear or something, take care though as i`m sure he will object.:D

Back
Top Bottom