First 650

jockey

Hi all,
I should be looking for a 650gs at the end of the month after finally sorting a test out (as long as it goes smoothly :rolleyes: ) just wondered where the best place to be looking is?
I've tried ebay and autotrader as well as the main dealers (who seem way over priced in comparison :confused: ) the best I found was a V plate 2000 with 9k on the clock, abs heated grips for £2700..........is this a good price? as i dont really want to be spending more (budegeted :( ) or is anyone selling one in that kind of price range?
Cheers
Dan

Jockey, GC is the man to speak to, he is very up to date with the current values of the 650.

PS Offer him £4500 and you'll get his 16month old, never been of road, garaged, low mileage pristine example with a set of new sprockets :thumb :thumb :D

:hapybnce: :hapybnce:
Robbo7822 said:
Jockey, GC is the man to speak to, he is very up to date with the current values of the 650.

PS Offer him £4500 and you'll get his 16month old, never been of road, garaged, low mileage pristine example with a set of new sprockets :thumb :thumb :D

Now that was funny :thumb

Hi Dan, good choice of bike sir, and Stoney is 100% correct, Trevors site should go to the top of your favorites.

V plate 2000 with 9k on the clock, abs heated grips for £2700..........is this a good price?
I would say its a good price for the seller, I sold my last 650 FL W plate with about the same milage 16 months ago for 2700.
Happy hunting and good luck with the test.
G C

Back
Top Bottom