EAST NEUK OF FIFE

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

I had a wee bimble around the East Neuk of Fife today and realised (again!) what a great little area this is. It's on my doorstep so it tends to be taken for granted. There are some good roads in the area too. I only travelled 40 odd miles but it's well worth a visit. If anyone fancies a wee tour of the area, I'll try and organise something in the next week or so.

Here are some pics that I took...

Elie Point

40049464-L.jpg

A few taken in Pittenweem

40049466-L.jpg

40049467-L.jpg

40050759-L.jpg

40050770-L.jpg

40049465-L.jpg

Crail Harbour

40050773-L.jpg

The coastal route from Leven through the East Neuk into St Andrews is a great road as is St Andrews back to Leven via Largoward. You can get a lot more than 40 miles out of the area too. I was only out for a wee jaunt :thumb

Here's one I took earlier...This is my missus at Crail when the weather was nice.

31005099-L.jpg

Ronno

Good pics Ronno, looks like you're becoming a bit autistic with the camera :thumb,

is it me or do your engine bars look a tad squint? :D :D

Robbo7822 said:
Good pics Ronno, looks like you're becoming a bit autistic with the camera :thumb,

is it me or do your engine bars look a tad squint? :D :D

No, you're right enough Robbo...it is you that's squint!
:D

Ronno

Fair comment............ :thumb still don't see what Christine sees in fat Germans? maybe she like a fatherly figure :beer:

Nice pics Ronno

And sharp too, ... area looks nice and quaint ... never in that neck of the woods before. Looks like you had a great day oot with C.

I been stuck in front of this monitor most of the day :( :)

Am going to try to escape tomorrow for a wee run oot meeself, can't wait now :D

Robbo7822 said:
still don't see what Christine sees in fat Germans?

...says the bloke who looks like he ate a washing mashine :dabone

Fifes' got everything,
Just the place for towrists,
See the bonny pit bings,staundin in a row,

Den said:
Fifes' got everything,
Just the place for towrists,
See the bonny pit bings,staundin in a row,

Auch drop deed,
away and bile yer heid,
or I'll punch you'r ticket twice!

Alte Wolf said:
And sharp too, ... area looks nice and quaint ... never in that neck of the woods before. Looks like you had a great day oot with C.

I been stuck in front of this monitor most of the day :( :)

Am going to try to escape tomorrow for a wee run oot meeself, can't wait now :D

I was on my ownio Alte...C had hoosework to do :D

Ronno

P.S. I'm only kidding...dinnae tell her :thumb

Hi Ronno

Good to see you were oot and aboot fur a wee bimble nice photo's of your local play ground look forward to having a guided tour sometime next year
when i'm visiting family.

Regd's K

Iain Hogg said:
So it's only Den and I that know about the "Keltie Clippie"? :confused:

Oi...Shacuntsir...leave ma M'er oot o' this... :spitfire

Ronno

I was at JC's in Dundee on Friday afternoon for a warranty replacement of my rear disk and pads (and a new tyre at last :D ). Decided to take the Fife coastal route south rather than face the blandness of the A/M90. What a treat. Nice roads to scrub in a new tyre, except for the sludgy bits left by the farmers. :rolleyes:

Been ages since I was last round those roads on a bike. Must not leave it so long the next time.

Mind you, SWMBO was wondering where the hell I had got to... :nono

Kai

Iain Hogg said:
So it's only Den and I that know about the "Keltie Clippie"? :confused:
Not quite. Davey Stewart used to be a colleague of mine.....

Klinger said:
Hi Ronno

Good to see you were oot and aboot fur a wee bimble nice photo's of your local play ground look forward to having a guided tour sometime next year
when i'm visiting family.

Regd's K

No problem there Klinger. :thumb ...and don't worry, I won't take you into Indian territory (Kirkcaldy), the natives are a bit restless... ;)

Ronno

Back
Top Bottom