Cable ties....

Cheers Vern, my cable ties arrived this morning. These will certainly last me quite a while.

Just counted mine, and i'm three medium cable ties short.

:D :thumb

Steptoe said:
Just counted mine, and i'm three medium cable ties short.

:D :thumb

just counted them for the 4th time, and i've got one to many now .

I'l count them again, and let you know . ;) . I'll send it back if you've overfilled my 8 bags

I think I was running out of fingers when I counted yours out but I put an extra one in for judge,so next time you see him,ask him if he's got it.Failing that,I will UPS you the missing cable tie :D

Vern said:
I bagged up 40 bags of cable ties,and only 14 people have sent me cheques so far,this is leaving me with just 54000 cable ties to myself :eek: I am keeping myself amused by building a replica of the titanic out of cable ties,making cable tie soup and look out for the cable tie riding suit.I'm even thinking of making smaller cable ties out of the bigger cable ties,and flooding the market with them.Any more ideas of what to do with almost £360 worth of cable ties :confused:

I didn't order any originally Vern but am very happy to take a bag off your hands if you've got too many. pm me details

Was my cheque in the post?

Vern,

Did my cheque arrive yet? You were saying you hadn't had many and I don't want to be one of the 'naughty' ones.

Cheers
Neil H.

If you are N Hobson,then yes and they went in the post yesterday.If you aren't,they didn't,so there won't be a parcel waiting for you when you get home.HOWEVER,if you are N Hobson,and you haven't got a parcel waiting for you when you get home,there might be two N Hobson's.If this is the case,please find the other one and ask him for you cable ties.If you are the other N Hobson,and have unexpectedly received a pack of cable ties,please give them back or I'll send the lads from customer services round to duff you up.

If in doubt,please call my customer service department on 0800-f-orf :beer:

Cable Ties

Cheers Vern

Mine arrived this morning and I had to get out of bed to accept them! :eek:

Yogi

Received mine this morning but, on close inspection, there is a small scratch on one of the larger ones :( what is the returns procedure :D

Cheers Vern :thumb

Back
Top Bottom