Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: simon and lisa in difficulties!!

Toy maker
    It doesn't alter the fact that you're still a tosser(and I am sooooo happy that you're not coming home)

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Goodness me,yosi...Reading that you're such a well seasoned biker AND that you've done the same route AND you had parts problems...AND you so know how it's like....surely you would understand so much better than anyone else their need?
    This does raise the question as to why it is that you did not take it upon yourself to find those schematics and send them...
    Walk the Walk my boy- don't just talk-the-talk-
    Rant over

Yosi is good peeps whose well liked on this site and so far he has contributed far more than you. Before you start flapping your gums about what Yosi is or isn't, perhaps you would do well to take your own advise.

Talking How dull it is...back to sleep junior!

Quote Originally Posted by jnrobert

Yosi is good peeps whose well liked on this site and so far he has contributed far more than you. Before you start flapping your gums about what Yosi is or isn't, perhaps you would do well to take your own advise.

Do try to make use of the Queen's English my boy ; I understand it makes you struggle way beyond your abilities but make an effort will you? - your post is...well ...lacking somewhat

p.s. I am very disappointed that you haven't fallen in yet

Bonkers
    come on boy's take it outside and calm down or go to the bar and get each other a drink.

bikermike
    I hope Simon is OK, and that his operation is successful, and you can both be back on the bikes very soon. Best wishes Simon / Lisa.

(Due to the server problems the most recent posts regarding Simon's damaged neck seem to have been lost forever)

Bonkers
    simon had his op yesturday at 1 pm est all went well but still no address hopefully soon though

tazyd32

Simons op!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers
    simon had his op yesturday at 1 pm est all went well but still no address hopefully soon though

Good news to hear all went ok.. just think simon with no voice for 2 weeks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Goodness me,yosi...Reading that you're such a well seasoned biker AND that you've done the same route AND you had parts problems...AND you so know how it's like....surely you would understand so much better than anyone else their need?
    This does raise the question as to why it is that you did not take it upon yourself to find those schematics and send them...
    Walk the Walk my boy- don't just talk-the-talk-
    Rant over
    If I had what they need, wouls heave been sent to them long before your kind advice. But I do not have an electric diagrama so sorry, my apologies...

Simon´s Op and contact address

Hi all,

Thank you for all your concern over the last few days...weeks!
    Simon had his Op yesterday as our good friend ´Bonkers´told you. (thanks Glyn)
    I could only see him very briefly as he is in intensive care - but he can still talk (so no peace and quiet for me then!) and his first words were .....my throat hurts!

The operation meant that they enter through the front of the neck in order to reach the vertebrae at the rear. This also means that the muscles are cut and anything in the way is ´moved to the side´.....nice.

Our insurance company (Campbell Irvine) is covering all costs and has also agreed to cover the additional cost of the hotel stay that will be required for his recouperation. As you all know our house is a tent and we only ´do´hotels, B&Bs in an emergency or if we are in a city.

For those of you that wish to send him well wishes (the post from the UK to Brazil is good) our address for the next 30 days or so is:

Parthenon The Must
    Rua Funchal, 111
    Vila Olímpia
    04551-060 Săo Paulo SP Brasil

we are in room 72, under Lisa Thomas
    direct phone: (55 11) 3046 3872....but he will stay in hospital for at least another 4 days.....

He would be so over the moon to hear from you guys - and he will be celebrating his birthday recovering - his 36th b´day is Dec 6th.

I will keep you all updated and post some new pics on the site soon.
    cheers all and thanks once again for your support and kind words!
    Lisa
    Ride Far, Ride Safe...

Smelly Biker
    Thats good news, glad it all went well.

There are some places fairly close to you where you can take it easy for a month or so, you know...sleep in a building.

La Posta Del Viajero En Moto in Azul (one day ride south from Buenos Aires) is a biker friendly place run by Jorge (nickname Pollo). You can stay there free of charge so its no surprise its popular with travellers like wot we are.

Good luck with the recovery & you'll soon be back on the road.

Bonkers

Thumbs up

way to go guys had a drink or ten for you last night bridget and i got home 3:20 gmt well we had to do you both justise.

every one in the courtyard are routing for you

well i'm out of intensive care and have just been given the first x-rays of my new neck.

I'm still having real probs swollowing and my neck and back are locked stiff but I'm out of danger and will start physio tomorrow..anyway heres a few piccies

cheers guys
    Simon T
    Ride Far, Ride Safe...

Looks like a chain link. Fitting at least.

You'll have to use the mirrors more now.

Don't you get ice cream for sore throats?

Smelly Biker
    DID 540 from the looks of it.....all you need now is a Scotoiler

Trippy

A Tawny in the Bear

Best wishes to both of you, glad the op went well and I'll have a pint of Tawny in the Bear for you both tonight. Jim

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Trippy,

make that several Tawny's and whilst your at it down a few ciders for me

If you get a chance, say Hi to the boys and girls in the Bear for us.

Woke up this morning after physio and feel like I've just gone 50 rounds with Tyson and then got hit by a truck.

...alcohol...please

Cheers Simon T
    Ride Far, Ride Safe...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast