Handle bar Muffs

Steptoe- if you cant supply them, can you tell me what model number do I have to look for that will fit a 1200GS and will it fit over the hand protector things?

I can supply the Muffs again, the importer has promised me almost instant delivery -

Let me know if you want any , Ta very much .

Quick - i've got a dozen pairs of Muffs just come in -

£28 a set

£5 postage

Total £33.

Cheques to

Neil Harrison
5 Vale Crescent
London
SW15 3PJ

Thank you

I've ordered a batch of 319's and will do them for the same price - as Steptoe has obviously ran out. I should have them at the weekend and will accept:

PayPal
Direct bank transfer
Cheques

Will let you know the exact date they are in. If you want to secure a set please send a PM and I'll reserve for you.

Andrew

snoopy said:
I've ordered a batch of 319's and will do them for the same price - as Steptoe has obviously ran out.

why is it obvious?

Attachments

• steps.jpg
    steps.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 92
Steptoe is making quite a loss on these Muffs. I can't figure out why?!

snoopy said:
Steptoe is making quite a loss on these Muffs. I can't figure out why?!

Not making a loss. Just a pint of beer profit. If any go missing in the post, i'm fecked :D

As i've always said - if i can't sell it cheaper to GSERS, then i don't sell it.
I'm not here to make loads of money out of people, just want to helpout GSERS run their bikes without it costing an arm and a leg

i'm a shite business man .

Tim Cullis said:
Cheque for muffs in post. plus Gaucho

(I promise not to take the piss out of the shite anymore)

Tim

Once you use it, You'll know why i just shrug off the insults from those that know nowt. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom