Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: short video of our ride into the Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Septic
    Wicked video great to see you playin in the dirt
    hope you get well soon mate take it easy.

stevie
    Good work, that gets me motivated on a cold November morning. Enjoy yourseleves and take care. Cheers, Andy

Sure beats the Exe valley......

Excellent to view on a day we in the UK are waiting for the first serious snow of the winter.

Get well soon Simon

Toy maker

Like the moon landing......

That's not really the amazon,it's a disused quarry outside Redditch,come on,come clean before we find out for real.You know you want to

Lisa's in hospital...diagnosis Malaria

Vern ya bastard...

...disused girls hockey pitch outside Wimbledon actually...what gave it away

...on a different note, just got back from the hospital. Lisa was diagnosed with Malaria and so she's been admitted. Now I believe in conspiracy theories.

She's in the Albert Einstein Hospital, room 1181 in Sao Paulo. Maybe we're just not meant to leave Brazil???

cheers
    Simon T
    Ride Far, Ride Safe...

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Simon did you start your trip after watching THE LONG WAY AROUND ?

Bakes

xbootie
    Brilliant video - Sorry to hear that Lisa not too well. hope you both get better soon

cheers

...Bakes, what are you talking about?

We'd have had a hard job as we'd alrady been on the road for almst 2-years when Ewan & Charlie set off.

Actually managed to see the DVD whilst we were in South Africa. Apart from the staggering support they had, we thought it was pretty good. Certainly Ewan in his daily vid diary was able to get across to a much larger audience, certain thougths and realisations re travel that we want to express but can't.

Right I'm off to see Lisa, ta ta for now.

thanks for the kind words

Cheers Simon T
    Ride Far, Ride Safe...

Toy maker
    Watch out for the falling pianos,everything else seems to be happening to you on this trip

It was the no43 bus in the background that gave it away.When posting mickey mouse videos in future,please make sure there are no more hideous gaffs like that,or I'll really tell them what's going on.Area51 pass codes huh

Say hi to lisa

r1150gsadventure
    Play U2's Beautifull Day and show me a pile of shit and I'll love it! Show me pics like THIS, make me absolutely crazy! This is the stuff my ears, my eyes and my heart needs to stay alive!!!

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

the video was Great stuff. Been at it two years, i know you have had your knocks but man you are lucky to be livin your dreams .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12