new trip video...let us know what you think?

It just makes you want to get on your bike and ride.

Excellent stuff, evocative music too....

Gewd stuff guys! Keep it going, and as Vers says, where ya are now and is everything allright after the surgery?!

Cheers, Margus :beerjug:

excellent stuff

If that doesn't inspire you to go away then nothing will. Once my lad has grown up and flown the net then I just have to do something like this.....
Just fantastic. You can't buy memories...

AndyT :thumb

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Simon /Lisa

Many thanks for sharing your adventure with us hope you have a Great time over the Festive period and mauy all your troubles be little ones in 2006

Ride Safe

Regd's K :thumb

happy new year from Paraguay :)

Thanks for all the support and kind words, we're still new to all this video Cam stuff but it's a bloody fantastic way to share memories with friends.

Tsiklonaut..'.after my surgery my necks doing pretty well, I've just got to take it easy for a while nothig to 'off-roady', The scars a nice one right in front of my neck, now all i need is a flat head and two large sodding bolts sticking out from neck.

We're in Paraguay at the moment, but we're heading back into Brazil tomorrow 10th jan to give three presentaion at 3 BMW dealers on the coast. This was arranged with BMW Motorrad Brazil after they came through trumps for us in a big way post Amazonia. Unbeleivably they sponsored us all the new parts for both bikes and the labour cost of allthe repair work and a 100,000 mile service for Tinkerbelle (my 1100GS). One of the biggest jobs was to install a complete new wiring loom...everything. The cost of the part alone was something like 700 quid. A few presentaions is a small thank you for us for all there support. If any of you are coming this way then you have got to hook up with Andres Fuse, he the GM for BMW Motorrad Brazil and what a great,he just leaves and breathes for bikes. Not your normal BMW guy. It's a bit of a shame that we've had more reaction/ support from BMW in other countries than we have our own, ah well?

We're still hoping to maybe hook up with Fritz and Bev for a few cold beers but there a few weeks ahead of us, especialy with our return trip to Brazil now in front of us. As soon as those are done we're out of Brazil and realy looking forward to exploring Argentina, it will be great to get to soem cooler temps'. Right now it's 37 deg and the humidity is 90%.

As soon as we get some more video done we'll post it up.

Thanks again and have a great 2006. :beerjug:
Best wishes
Simon & lisa T
www.2ridetheworld.com

Just caught up with the latest entry and those scary photo's :eek

What a lucky escape for both of you and huge respect to the BMW dealership in Sao Paulo (got bit of a lump in the throat reading it all!).

:clap

Don't know what to say except good luck and I can't wait for the next installment. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom