'DARSET GSers'

So how about somewhere in the New Forest where there is a nice quietish ride out there and back, the Red Shoot or maybe the High Corner Inn? Further afield perhaps? I've got these heated grips and have not had a chance to test them yet!

J.

jamie_fixit said:
So how about somewhere in the New Forest where there is a nice quietish ride out there and back, the Red Shoot or maybe the High Corner Inn? Further afield perhaps? I've got these heated grips and have not had a chance to test them yet!

J.

My view would be to stick with the Horton Inn as a first meet, and minimise the changes given that its taken a year to sort this and we are easily confused :rob

And then we can decide upon the next venue from the Horton Inn? My two cents worth but from past threads it seems that if we start throwing too many venues and options into the mix, it quickly fizzles out.

So we're decided on the Square and Compass then :D

Sorry! I was thinking more about other places we could try later on...

J.

Venue: The Horton Inn Horton Inn, BH21 5AD, On the B3078 Wimborne-Cranborne road

Date: Thursday 9th November

Time: From 7.30pm onwards

SEE YOU THERE :beerjug: :beer:

Best laid plans etc. Apologies in advance as I was all fired up to do this but a clash has arisen with me needing to be at a farewell event for a friend deaprting for Chicago. I would love to know where and when teh next one is planned for. I'd also love to see how Bob is getting on with my old XT.

Enjoy tomorrow chaps, wish I could be there.

J.

jamie_fixit said:
Best laid plans etc. Apologies in advance as I was all fired up to do this but a clash has arisen with me needing to be at a farewell event for a friend deaprting for Chicago. I would love to know where and when teh next one is planned for. I'd also love to see how Bob is getting on with my old XT.

Enjoy tomorrow chaps, wish I could be there.

J.

Jamie - the next one is going to be somewhere cold so you can test your heated grips out :thumb We'll decide on the next venue on Thursday andI'll let you know.

What a twonk! I read Tuesday! Doh! In that case I'm very much there after all. Aren't you all relieved! :eek:

CU THURSDAY

J.

jamie_fixit said:
What a twonk! I read Tuesday! Doh! In that case I'm very much there after all. Aren't you all relieved! :eek:

CU THURSDAY

J.

Are you sure you're all there???????? :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Back
Top Bottom