Stylish reflective vest????

Bateman said:
And the words "Slow" for the 1200 riders.

Yeah, and the words "Please Overtake" for the even slower 1150 riders. :D

FWIW, the words "stylish" and "vest" are a direct contradiction in terms, "useful", "practical", "sensible" undeniably true, but "stylish"??? :nono

Reflective vest...

Hi Tinwolf, :thumb

I've only just come across this thread and think your product is an excellent one. Has there been any progress on the GS design? Perhaps it could incorporate the BMW motif , if that is allowed.

:clap :beer: :beer:

Thanks for the thumbs up.

I have been working on the UKGSERS design amongst other things recently and I will post a picture v soon.
I do have a design which uses the BMW logo and I have done other designs using other companies logo`s e.g. Yamaha tuning fork and the Honda logo on the vest we did for the Northern Pan Riders.
I guess BMW wouldn`t worry too much about a few vests?

Once again thanks for the support :bow

Had some great biking tours of Ireland in the past, great scenery but some of those roads down South, the surface can just disappear to be replaced by patches of gravel with no warning :yikes
Great people though and love the black stuff :beer:

Got my vest from Tinwolf and very pleased I am to! Great attention to quality and detail from Paul (Mr Tinwolf), follwed my requirements perfectly, very quick, kept me informed all the way through about progress and a good price. What more can I say, apart from here are the pics:

VestFront.jpg

VestBack.jpg

UKGSER vest

What do you guys think of this vest design for the GSer community?

Attachments

• ukgser bmw back.JPG
    ukgser bmw back.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 225
Reflective vest.

It looks absolutely brilliant. Well done that man! How much?

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

irishpan said:

It looks absolutely brilliant. Well done that man! How much?

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
To GSERs it`d be £30 inc P&P.
But what should we put on the front?

New ukGSer vest design

Hi guys

After being told by head honcho Paul that BMW aren`t too happy about people using their logo I`ve come up with another design for the ukGSer community.
There are designs for the 1150 beast and it`s svelt sibling the 1200.

Attachments

• UKGSER R1150GS BACK.JPG
    UKGSER R1150GS BACK.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 128
  • UKGSER R1200GS BACK.JPG
    UKGSER R1200GS BACK.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 114
DavidHale said:
Got my vest from Tinwolf and very pleased I am to! Great attention to quality and detail from Paul (Mr Tinwolf), follwed my requirements perfectly, very quick, kept me informed all the way through about progress and a good price. What more can I say, apart from here are the pics:

VestFront.jpg

VestBack.jpg

The vest is okay, more importantly, what do you think of the helmet and where did you get it from please? :)

Back
Top Bottom