1200gs center stand skid plate

kildala2004

Ok Guy's & Gal's. :)

I have made a center stand skid plate for the 1200gs. At this moment I have 2 only, clear coated silver.
Here is what you get.
Aluminum plate with all the hardware & instruction. I will be making more and can have them powder coated. Asking $50.00us each + postage.
Powder coated models extra. :)

Pictures:
39992720-M.jpg

41469245-M.jpg

45295745-M.jpg

42571795-M.jpg

PM me if you have any questions or to order.
Thanks for the support.
Rick :thumb

Do you know how much the postage to the UK would be?

It looks good, I've been thinking of making something like this myself, but assuming I'm not totally skint after xmas I may well buy one of these :)

Question & Answers.

Hey Mouse, :)

Just send me you address and I will check out the cost to your door. PM me or e-mail it to me at rbizarro@telus.net

Thanks for the interest.

f/c guard

Hey Rob,

Thanks for the comment. :)
At this time I have no plan's on making one for the 1200gs. I don't own one so it's tough to make something without a bike. SORRY!!
I'll put that on my list and see what I can come up with.

ermmmm

......Im going to ASPEN in Feb so maybe it would be possible for me to have mine delivered there...............and if they dont weigh toooooo much I could bring a few more back and post on,saving on the international postage and the risk from our vat/tax ?

Steve

Sounds Great.

Hey Steve, :)

Please let me know when you are going and I can make the arrangment to get them delivered. If you want the powder coated models it does take a week or so.

PM me or e-mail me with details.
Thanks,

More to go...

Hello all, :)

I have two of these 1200gs center stand skids ready to be shipped out. Silver clear coated. :thumb
Comes with everything, instructions & hardware to your door...

Have a Merry Christmas to all of you from the "The Skid Plate Guy"

Rick :)

*Sale*

Hello All, :)

I have 2 only in Silver clear coated ready to go out the door. :thumb
Asking $45.00us + postage.
42571795-M.jpg

Let me know if your interested.
Thanks,
Rick :D

Back
Top Bottom