the van looks really full with what i have no idea lol

Attachments

• van pic.jpg
    van pic.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 269
  • small away.jpg
    small away.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 261
Shiittt... looks like one of them got lost !!!!

Attachments

• Snow-Riding.jpg
    Snow-Riding.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 670
another phone camera pic from Steppers :)

camping in the bush last night he says... looks more like standing to me :D

Attachments

• Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 681
Txt to say that at place called Tin Tin (says Tan Tan on my map but i guess he's there!) Van at garage!! Problem with the fuel pipe, they think. Definately in the desert now. Losing track of which day it is!!! (Lots of comments about that, no doubt!!)

Pictures are great :clap Thanks for them.

latest !

Sitting in V basic web cafe in Tan x 2 (with Jaq) waiting for Whalid to braze up the fuel injector pipe because it split !

Web access is 5Dh per hour (about 35p)

God knows how we are going to get the Rev out of the latest "club"

Scenery is awesome, driving standards (theirs) are shite, weather now bright, windy, sunny but bloody cold

I seem to have been elected camp chef but nobody has died yet !

Get the house put back together you two !

Key board in Arabic so typing V slow, byeeee

bugger, wish I was there :( . Carry on with the good food Paul, did Chuck manage to pack enough haggis for you :D. see you all in Bansang on or around the 18th. enjoy the rest of the trip.

Glad to be back!!! It was an exhausting round trip drive almost 4000 miles in 5-6 days :gosh :driving .wish the tossers a safe remainder of the journey to gambia where myself,jez and possibly slimbo will fly out and meet them at bansang hospital gambia.unfortunatly the landrover discovery destroyed its gearbox 50 miles from my home :firemth but was soon recovered home by rac(sorry slimbo)being repaired within the next week recon gearbox.once again thanking everyone for turning up for carmarthen and dover send offs.

A two piece adjustable MRA Varioscreen

www.mra.de

:thumb

1150GSVA1-1.jpg

oblertone said:
I seem to have been elected camp chef but nobody has died yet !
I take it that the "Goat brochette soda bread and unidentifiable yellow soup stuff.." (text qoute. Bill 07.01.05) was not part of your creative menu then... :nenau :D

Further information that I'm sure you'll agree should be best left to himself was that "..I had to put another hole in my belt today..." (text qoute. Bill 07.01.05) :eek: ... I dont get it, they've only been gone just over a week and they're using fat reserves already.. :confused: at this rate there'll be nothing left of Steve Chip by the time they reach Gambia.. :eek :D

The day before also seemed interesting... " In a hotel in Tan Tan ready for 12 hour day tomorrow truck fixed it cost 300 dirham or 23quid amazing. Jaq's in heaven cos she's got a hair dryer. all in good spirits but v smelly up til tonight. wish the goats outside the window would shut up. say hello to all the tossers." (text quote Bill 06.01.05)

Not suprised he's smelly, hasn't he been wearing those same trousers since they set off... ewwwww... :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Don't think they can get mobile reception past Tan Tan so its over to you lot with other forms of comunication from here in... :nenau

Best of luck to them all... Sue.... :thumb

Room 101 said:
Further information that I'm sure you'll agree should be best left to himself was that "..I had to put another hole in my belt today..." (text qoute. Bill 07.01.05) :eek: ... I dont get it, they've only been gone just over a week and they're using fat reserves already.. :confused: at this rate there'll be nothing left of Steve Chip by the time they reach Gambia.. :eek :D

Now you see where you went wrong there Sue... you assumed that Bill was putting a hole to make the belt smaller :nono :nono :D :D

Golly.

What an exciting couple of days it's been. Well, I'm back as well now, sitting in the library. I got home to a fried computer and a leaking washing machine, then spent yesterday entertaining Merle's little sister with the big tits (only to dinner mind).

Will post pics, and have lots of tales to tell about my travels with the Saga Bike Club. Only real hardcore moment was Charles nearly stuffing his scoot into a shiny BMW in the carpark on new years eve. Those Presbyterians, you cant take 'em anywhere.

It's nice and cosy here in the library, but I find the rows and rows of books quite scary, I had a quick look and not many of them have pictures.

Another one bites the dust!

Thought I'd text my cousin, Paul/Bernie/Oblertone, to see if I got a response! This was the reply 8.1.06 ...

"Camped on the sea cliff just South of Boujdour, large brandy to take with my drugs, 'cos i fell off this morning. Nothing broken, just bumps and grazes!"

:mmmm

Left the group in Tantan 6am sunday morning, all in fine spirit after a night in a hotel after 2 nights of bush camping - heard they were in dekra yesterday

bILL

Steptoes still in Morroco....

my plush hotel is only 30 quid a night = these fecking foriegn keyboards; i can;t find the pound sign _

I,m in tje souk in an internet cafe , after having a 3 quid blow out meal, and a great deal on a rolex

Buster.

Bad Manners said:
Steptoes still in Morroco....

my plush hotel is only 30 quid a night = these fecking foriegn keyboards; i can;t find the pound sign _

I,m in tje souk in an internet cafe , after having a 3 quid blow out meal, and a great deal on a rolex

Buster.

If its a genuine Rolex and no more than Three quid......get me one..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom